The EA will be interesting for both beginners and experienced traders.
A set files and a complete guide to the EA McDuckEA can be found in the "Comments" section.
- selection of lots for averaging: standard, economical, same;
- you can use the moving average as a filter when opening martingale orders;
- can average other, "not their" orders including those opened by the trader manually;
- control over the use of Free margin, in case of excess - stop trading;
- your Stop Out, when reached, closes all orders and stops working until the next H4 bar opens;
- limit on the number of open orders;
- restriction on the total lot size of all open orders of one direction;
- trailing stop;
- stop trading for a while (during the release of important news);
- single stop loss level for all orders;
- "hot buttons" to quickly close all open positions on a currency pair;
- works on both dollar (USD) and ruble accounts (RUR);
- works on accounts with quotes of 4 and 5 decimal places and on cent accounts.
Block 1. «GENERAL SETTINGS»
- Allow opening orders
- Magic Number (automatic)
- Long only
- Short only
- Long & Short
- Timeframe for trading: - the timeframe for opening the first order.
- Initial lot in the series
- Take Profit for one order - the size of the take profit if open only one order.
- Stop Loss
- Minimal profit for martingale - take profit level for quick closing martingale orders.
- Use MA as a trend indicator
- Stop Out %, close all orders - drawdown level, as a percentage, after which all orders will be closed.
- Free margin limit in percent
- Trailing stop level
- Step trailing stop
- Stop work by time
- Start of shutdown - the start of a stop can be set in hours and minutes.
- End of shutdown - the stop end can be set in hours and minutes.
Block 2. «MARTINGALE PARAMETRS»
- Lots for martingale: - selection procedure for changing the lot size for orders of the martingale.
- Standard - regular lots without changes;
- Economical - economy lots with a changed sequence;
- Same - equal lots with the same volume.
- Step between orders
- Maximum number of orders
- Maximum amount of lots
Block 3. «TREND INDICATOR»
Block 4. «OTHER SETTINGS»