Taranus Light a shortened version of the universal, semi-automatic the EA Taranus, is designed to work under the trader's control. The EA can work with or without indicators, has several filters for determining the trend direction, and can only work with market or pending order. The trailing stop features of the EA have been expanded by adding functions from the EA UTrailing. The EA Taranus Light is suitable for both experienced and novice traders.
The complete guide to the EA Taranus Light and the set files on the EA can be found in the Comments section.
Features of Taranus Light
- works only with one order, market order or pending order;
- trailing pending orders;
- two trend-based strategies: using one Moving Average (МА) or two МА;
- two filters for determining the trend direction - Auto_Trend 1 and Auto_Trend 2;
- 4 trailing stop modes: normal, percentage, mobile total;
- 7 trailing stop types: by points, by bar extremums, by fractals, by volumes, by indicators (Parabolic SAR, Moving Average and ATR);
- virtual (hidden) trailing stop;
- adding stop loss to other orders including orders opened manually;
- closing orders when the specified percentage of profit/loss is reached;
- opening and closing orders by time (days, hours, minutes, seconds);
- managing orders with the help of "hot keys" and "hot buttons";
- works on accounts with 4- and 5-digit quotes;
- currency of the current account can be either US dollars (USD) or Russian rubles (RUR).
Block 1 «GENERAL SETTINGS»
- Allow opening new orders
- Magic number (automatic) - if 0, the magic number is generated automatically.
- Use orders:
- Pending orders;
- Market orders.
- Pending orders type:
- Stop Orders ;
- Limit Orders;
- Stop & Limit.
- Long only;
- Short only;
- Long & Short.
- Lots - fixed lot size.
- Risk in % - AutoLot calculation - automatic calculation of lot size.
- Stop Loss
- Take Profit
- Enable AutoTrend 1 - automatic detection of the trend direction using the Moving Average (MA).
- Enable AutoTrend 2 - automatic detection of the trend direction using Awesome Oscillator and Parabolic SAR.
- Enable Indicators - the Moving Average (MA) one or two.
- Slippage - slippage in points.
- Breakeven - enable the breakeven function.
- Profit to enable a breakeven - profit to activate breakeven.
- Level breakeven - breakeven level.
- Close by Stops - the EA will ignore indicator signals and close all positions only by stop loss or take profit.
- Close at profit - when the profit on this currency pair reaches the set value ("Profit in the deposit currency"), all open positions will be closed and all pending orders will be deleted.
- Profit in the deposit currency - profit in the deposit currency, when the set value is reached, the EA will close all orders and immediately start a new trading cycle.
- Stop Loss for other open orders - set a stop loss (if there is no stop loss) for all open orders that have a different magic number.
- Close by percentage - on/off orders closing based on the percentage of profit or loss.
- Profit % for close orders - setting the percentage to close with a profit.
- Loss % for close orders - setting the percentage for closing with a loss.
- New Start upon opening bar - start of a new operation cycle of the EA, and recalculation of new profit and loss values.
Block 3 «PENDING ORDERS TYPE»
Block 4 «AUTO TREND» - select the trend direction.
Block 5 «INDICATORS»
Block 6 «TRAILING STOP»
Block 7 «TRADE BY TIME»
Block 8 «OTHER SETTINGS»
permission to open new orders, enable / disable the EA;
trade with pending orders;
ability to trade without indicators and without choosing a direction;
closing an order at the end of the set working time;
ATR indicator in trailing stop for open positions;
beep when the set operating time is completed.
Changes in the EA:
Removed the "Trading levels" block";
made small changes in the work of AutoTrend 1 and two MA;
the "End of operation time" time can now be set without reference to the "Start of operation time";
we made changes to the set files and the guide to the EA.
in block 6 "TRADING LEVELS":
- mode switch "Setting trading levels:" where you can select: "Auto levels" or " Trend lines";
- parameter "Retreat from the level/line, in points";
- switch modes "Set levels by:" where you can choose how to build the trading levels of "High/Low", "Fractals" or "Points" (the values set by the trader);
- mode switch for trend lines "Select trend lines:" where you can select: "Two lines together", "Buy line only" or " Sell line only";
- "999" Trend line Buy - name for the buy line;
- "111" Trend line Sell - name of the sell line.
- showing information messages on the chart;
- changed the operation of the hot buttons, the "Close All" button, when it is pressed, now not only closes all orders on the account, but also blocks the work of all EA Taranus Light (similar to the action of the hot keys "Shift + 0"), pressing the button again removes the lock;
- hot buttons "Close Loss", "Close Profit", "Delete PO","Delete SL" now work only on the chart of your symbol (your currency pair) and execute the order on all orders of this chart without taking into account the magic number and direction of the order;
- fixed bug and changed work when closing by profit or loss percentage;
- the location and purpose of the commands in the block 3."RISK MANAGEMENT";
- the unit structure 6."TRADING LEVELS".
- from the control menu command "All Symbols, except opening orders!";
- trailing pending orders.
- "All Symbol" trailing stop (for all symbols);
- trailing stop based on Moving Average or Parabolic SAR;
- trailing stop by percentage, 3 levels for partial reduction of position volume;
- trailing of pending orders;
- placement of stop loss for orders with a different magic number;
- "hotkeys" for quick commands ("Close All", "Close Loss", "Close Profit", "Delete PO", "Delete SL").
1. in the automatic calculation of the lot size;
2. in the operation of the trading levels;
3. in display of the information on the chart.
2. Added AutoStop - setting the stop loss and take profit levels automatically depending on the market volatility based on the ATR indicator.
53. Autolot is now based on Balance and not on Equity as it was before.
4. Implemented additional "slowing" parameter for AutoTrend 1 - indicator sensitivity level, the higher the value the slower AutoTrend 1 reacts.
5. Two types of trailing stop: conventional and mobile stop loss.
6. Four trailing stop modes: by points, by High/Low, by fractals and by volumes.
7. The EA is now allowed to open market orders when all indicators are disabled and when only one direction is selected (Long or Short).
8. Added the ability to open orders with only AutoTrend 1 active and when a single trading direction is set (Long or Short).
9. Added a lower arrow pointer to the chart (for "Indicators: and "Trading levels"), which shows the direction of the open order. If there are no open orders the arrow is located horizontally.
10. Added a caption near to the lower arrow, which shows the indicator the EA currently uses for operation.
11. Significantly increased the visualization speed in the strategy tester.