The indicator determines and reflects the significant support / resistance levels based on the algorithm for determining the volatility and the pattern in which the body of the candle is more than 2 times smaller than the size of the candle.
In addition, based on the received data, the indicator determines the prevailing current market movement.
- TimeFrame - timeframe to calculate;
- Candles in history - How many candles to take for analysis;
- Line color - the color of the support / resistance lines;
- Line thickness - Line thickness;
- Line type - the type of lines;
- Text color - The color of text labels;
- Text size - Text size;
- Display trend direction? - Show trend direction?
- Trend direction text size - text size;
- UP trend text color - The text color for a bullish trend;
- DW trend text color - Color is a bearish trend;
- Flat text color - The text color when motion is undefined.