- Отзывы (1)
- Обсуждение (10)
- Что нового
SAWA BlackBox Alpha MT5
#Multicurrency #Hedging #Martingale #28Symbols @AUD @CAD @CHF @JPY @NZD @USD @EUR @GBP
In the globalisation process that the world economy has undergone in the last two decades, financial markets have played a leading role. The easy and fast access to information, together with the growing economic interdependence between the different commercial blocks, have caused more and more economic agents to participate in non-national financial markets. Even small investors, thanks to the Internet and other information technologies, have opportunities to invest in foreign exchanges. But when doing it in another country, it is very important to take into account the risk you run when investing in another currency.
BlackBox-Alpha builds an abstract representation, a conceptual model where general rules and concepts are derived from the price. This is a mathematical model designed to represent (a simplified version of) the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business, project, or any other investment. The general structure of any financial model is standard: input – calculation algorithm – output; with which the expert advisor directs it's trades on 28 SYMBOLS.
Do not need description. just download it and check them out. they decribe themselves.
2. Changed the way the expert takes trades.
3. Code encapsulated to improve the efficiency.
4. Strategy 2 is deprecated temporarily and is pending to rewrite the kernel.
5. Martingale is used in case of loss times number of trades instead os random.
2. Strategy 1 has trailing stop equal to profitToClose(€).
3. Strategy 1 & 2 only buys back if the profit of the magic number is below zero.
4. Strategy 1 & 2 now have martingale lot multiplier equal to pow('martingale',TotalTradesPerMagic).
5. Added again the TwoCurrencies Option on Symbols select menu.
6. Added A grid strategy. Not useful
7. Added AddCustomSymbols functionality to observe the backgrounds of the EA.
2. If log is ON the expert prints the diff value each time it opens a position. This value can be used to optimize spredTimesToOpen input.
3. Strategy 1 & 2 no have stoploss based on currency times balance diveded by delta. Loss = €*(BLANCE/delta)
4. Strategy 1 has a new input to chosse expansion or contraction.
2. Delta is increased by 10 for those triangles/hedge that use lotstep 0.1
2. Ended an infinite loop.
3. Now the expert locks itself after closing all trades in case equity reaches loss level and closeByLoss is activated.
2. Deleted CurrencyOne & CurrencyTwo symbols selection.
3. Added MarketWatch symbol selection.
2. Orders are executed within 1 MS. instead of 1S.
3. Some settings are hidden.
4. The "dontOpenNewTrades" function has been added to the machineState option.
5. Version 1.9 did not close all the trader due to bug.