Советники: Советник на базе MACD+Stochastic

Советник на базе MACD+Stochastic:

Это мой первый эксперт. Основан на использовании Stochastic и MACD. Идея советника моя, в написании кода помогал хороший русский студент.

Author: Firmin

Сливатор )

в этих входных настройках фиг разберешься. Тестировал со стандартным набором, сливает по всем таймфреймам. На 3 года протестил - слив. Глафик в точности зеркальный тому что тут предоставлен..

Please, if you have any question, I could olny read and write in English, thx!

I'm happy with results. 01.01.2009 - 13.11.2009 (3929 pips)

Хе) Ну тогда напишу так: This adviser loses much!

Thx for you comments, the EA work good if you find out the right parameter. Please give me more info when you write the EA loses much! -> For what currency, what time frame what setting, with or without Stoch-Indication etc.?

Firmin:

Thx for you comments, the EA work good if you find out the right parameter. Please give me more info when you write the EA loses much! -> For what currency, what time frame what setting, with or without Stoch-Indication etc.?

Here (Period - H1, 2009.01.01 - 2009.12.11)

First proof which provider did you use, 4 or 5 digits? I use FxPro for testing.

Maybe change settings in the parameters, 10 for 5 digits and 1 for 4 digits. I could send you an backtest, please give me your emailadress.

I have a real test now, since 2 weeks, it works. I could also send the results.

Firmin:

First proof which provider did you use, 4 or 5 digits? I use FxPro for testing.

Maybe change settings in the parameters, 10 for 5 digits and 1 for 4 digits. I could send you an backtest, please give me your emailadress.

I have a real test now, since 2 weeks, it works. I could also send the results.

Yes, if you can, send me on mostik87@list.ru parametres and the test of these of 2 weeks. On what currency steams this adviser shows the best results and on what period? Thanks!

This test without Stoploss (SL = 0) :)

Сливает. не могу понять как у него получились такие графики. При его же СЭТ установках сливает на точном тесте ...

Причина обращения: