Индикаторы: Предсказатель на основе самообучающейся нейронной сети - страница 3

bobdirlei:

OK.

I have put that DLL`s files at System 32 and didn`t have that error anymore, however it does`nt show any arrow in my chart. What I have to do?

Best regards.

Вот Вы уж меня простите, но та же проблема! Абсолютно ничего индикаторы не демонстрируют на графиках! Все ставлю, как надо, вроде бы... В чем особенность наших терминалов (т.е. тех, у кого индюки "не пашут)? :-)

Все - приношу прощения - все работает. Просто у меня libmmd.dll был совсем другого размера. )) Теперь совсем глупый вопрос, т.к. я ничего не знаю про нейросети: тяжко грузится так у всех? Никак убавить нельзя (или повлияет на качество, конечно)?

bobdirlei:

OK.

I have put that DLL`s files at System 32 and didn`t have that error anymore, however it does`nt show any arrow in my chart. What I have to do?

Best regards.

Please, check error messages in experts window of MT. Does BPNN Predictor work?

Mixogen83:

Все - приношу прощения - все работает. Просто у меня libmmd.dll был совсем другого размера. )) Теперь совсем глупый вопрос, т.к. я ничего не знаю про нейросети: тяжко грузится так у всех? Никак убавить нельзя (или повлияет на качество, конечно)?

Уменьшите nep до 10. Точность не ухудшится. Я использовал nep=100000 для отладки.

gpwr:
Mixogen83:

Уменьшите nep до 10. Точность не ухудшится. Я использовал nep=100000 для отладки.

Кхм... Даже при уменьшении со 100000 до 10000 линия прогноза "Predictora" ооочень сильно распрямилась. А при значении 10 она представляет собой прямую линию вовсе. Это не стоит разве понимать как ухудшение точности?

С пивом пойдет. +10

gpwr:
bobdirlei:

OK.

Best regards.

Please, check error messages in experts window of MT. Does BPNN Predictor work?

Hi gpwr. First of all, thank you by this indicators.

As you can see at the attached picture there`s no error massages and BPNN Predict is woeking fine. Maybe I have to change some parameter at Buy-Sell Classificator?

Mixogen83:

Кхм... Даже при уменьшении со 100000 до 10000 линия прогноза "Predictora" ооочень сильно распрямилась. А при значении 10 она представляет собой прямую линию вовсе. Это не стоит разве понимать как ухудшение точности?

Да, сейчас сам заметил. Ошибка обучения (MSE) сообщается в окне "эксперты". Она не увеличилась, а даже уменьшилась в моём случае т.е. такая же или лучше точность что и при большом nep. Код расчёта ошибки вообще-то простой. Надо мне разобраться почему предсказание "выпрямилось". Буду благодарен советам других по улучшению кода сети.

bobdirlei:

As you can see at the attached picture there`s no error massages and BPNN Predict is woeking fine. Maybe I have to change some parameter at Buy-Sell Classificator?

There is a message generated by the Classificator "Found 0 buy/sell signals". It means that it could not find any trade signals in the past to train the network. It happened because you use quotes with 4 digits. Check it out, EURUSD 1.3948, 4 digits after the dot. I wrote the indicator for quotes with 5 digits. Because minProfit is specified in points (Point=0.00001 in my case and 0.0001 in your case), minProfit = 2000 becomes way too large for you because it is recalculated inside the code as minProfit*Point. So, the indicator fails to find trades that would generate such huge profit. All you need to do is to divide minProfit by 10, i.e. make it 200 or even 100.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Classificator uses sigmoid activation function in the output layer. It means that the output of the neural network is gonna be saturated most of the times to give me 0 or 1 signals. In this case, optimization often fails to find a global minimum (weights are changing but the output is not). So, you will see large variations in the Classificator results from run to run. I am working to improve that.

gpwr:
bobdirlei:

There is a message generated by the Classificator "Found 0 buy/sell signals". It means that it could not find any trade signals in the past to train the network. It happened because you use quotes with 4 digits. Check it out, EURUSD 1.3948, 4 digits after the dot. I wrote the indicator for quotes with 5 digits. Because minProfit is specified in points (Point=0.00001 in my case and 0.0001 in your case), minProfit = 2000 becomes way too large for you because it is recalculated inside the code as minProfit*Point. So, the indicator fails to find trades that would generate such huge profit. All you need to do is to divide minProfit by 10, i.e. make it 200 or even 100.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Classificator uses sigmoid activation function in the output layer. It means that the output of the neural network is gonna be saturated most of the times to give me 0 or 1 signals. In this case, optimization often fails to find a global minimum (weights are changing but the output is not). So, you will see large variations in the Classificator results from run to run. I am working to improve that.

it`s all fine now! thanks a lot.

Причина обращения: