DBL_EPSILON errors fixed
Bug related to Take Profit in some terminals. Apparently it only affects outdated MT5 versions of the terminal.
If you have been closing trades with 0 profit, please upgrade to this version. You can update even with open operations.
7.01 --> An error has been fixed in the native Canvas.mqh library that prevented the information panel from being created in some terminals and did not allow the EA to be started
7.02 --> Small minor fixes
For this update it is very important that the previous version of the product is stopped, with no open operations.
- Increased Accuracy: We've resolved a critical error in the _Take Profit Independent_ mode, significantly enhancing accuracy and overall EA performance.
- Smart Filters: We've incorporated filters based on _Overbought/Oversold (OBOS)_ and _Point of Control (POC)_ values, enriching the EA's strategy by considering these key points.
- Clear Strategy: We've clarified the strategy employed by the EA, enabling users to distinguish between trend and reversal approaches. This provides a deeper understanding of the EA's decision-making process.
- MT5 Flexibility: Since MT5 doesn't allow exclusive filtering of buys or sells, we've updated the EA to include both options by default.
- POC-Based Strategy: POC points are now part of our strategy, though they aren't counted as simultaneous entry conditions. If these conditions aren't met, initial trades won't be executed.
- Lot Size Calculation: It's now possible to calculate lot size based on account balance.
Fixed "file not found" error.
Improved trade closing function: Fixed a bug related to Take Profit when hedging is disabled, ensuring more accurate and reliable closing of trades.
New testing options for beta testers: Additional testing options have been added, allowing optimization of a parameter that defines three options for the Take Profit calculation. In addition, an experimental functionality for closing operations by time has been introduced.
Backtest speed improvement: Changes have been made to optimize the speed of backtests, avoiding the unnecessary creation of graphical objects during optimizations or backtests without visual mode enabled.
MT5 Sets Review: A thorough review of each MT5 set has been carried out, making minor modifications to improve the associated statistics and ensure optimum performance.
Minor visual changes: Visual improvements have been made to improve the user experience of NEXUS MT5.
Bug Fixes in Display Comments: Bugs related to the Profits and Drawdown display in the comments feature have been fixed, ensuring that this data is displayed correctly.
These enhancements ensure greater accuracy in profit and maximum drawdown data, providing more accurate and useful information for evaluating trade performance. Remember to close trades, charts and load the EA with your sets after the update for proper integration of the improvements.
Improved Panel Profit Calculation Function
Fixed Spread in Panel
Fixed Closing Maximum Trades
Added Notices in the Registry to Help Users in Case of Errors
NewSmart Sets have been created
Added more information to the user guide
Added input Show Cycle Button
Fixed bug Show News false
Added Take Profit %ATR for Recovery input
Added Adjust TP lots Recovery
Added Take Profit pips metric
Added Tak Profit Recovery pips metric
Small modification of the Closing of Positions where the Magic Number is checked twice to make sure that everything is correct and operations from another chart are not closed
Added Dashboard. Available Dashboard or Simple Comments
Added New Cycle Button to stop trading automatically when the current trading cycle closes
Fixed Bug Show News false
Now the Timeframe is set automatically in the same way as the MT4 version.
Fixed bug in Take Profit in Collaborative Mode (Collaborative Hedging)
Fixed bug in Order Close in Independent Mode (Independent Hedging)
Technical: Replacing native functions with CTrade
Technician: Changes to the Experts log
One more step...
Work has been done on strategy 7 and modifications have been made
Improvements in recovery mode, parameters have been added
more optimized code
The 4 Mt4 strategies for Lot management have been added
CREATED SETS: SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
This version has fixed internal bugs. Aesthetically there is still work to be done, but this version can now be used correctly
1. Added volatility filter.
You should note that XAUUSD is used for the filter. In the MT4 version we were using US500.
Regardless of this, it is important that if you activate the filter, the symbol corresponds to a symbol of your broker
For example, if your broker has the name "XAUUSD.i", you must change the name in the "Risk Symbol" input.
2. Added MinTradesGridActivation and MaxTradesCycleActivation inputs
3. Implemented IsNewPriceActionBar so that the timeframe of the live or backtest chart is constant
4. Implemented IsNewTechnicalAnalysisBar to increase Expert Advisor performance
5. Added input corner Display for news
6. Improved strategy selection (true/false)
7. Basic Recovery Mode
Remember that configuration sets are not delivered at the moment. The goal is to finish the Mt5 version, and not use computing resources in the process.
I have only tested and optimized the default settings for eurusd, using all available ticks and variable spread
1. Añadido el input Loss Multiplier 3th-4th-5th
2. Añadido Stop Loss Money
3. Añadidas más métricas para Take Profit: ATR
4. Añadidas más métricas Step: ATR y Desviación estándar