ONE OF THE MOST SAFE AND POPULAR EAs !!
* Low Risk / Consistent Profit EA.
* Works on EURUSD and EURJPY on M15 Timeframe only.
* Capital requirement :
Minimum : $300
Ideal : $1000
MUST : Please go through following blogs before Back Testing or Using the EA
1) General Strategy of Asmani Pro
2) Inputs explained in detail for Asmani Pro 21.3
3) Backtesing for Asmani
4) Profit and Risk Analysis of Asmani Pro
5) FAQ for Asmani
Attention : Backtest Images shown below, are based on 99.9% data from 1st January 2015.....
If you are using data with lower precision than 99.9%, then the results may vary !!
a. Please note that JUST by changing “Open Both Baskets Simultaneously” = true, will not make much effect unless you properly change the other inputs (e.g. RSI Period or OPB) based on some backtests done at your end on 99.9% data.
2) Swap issues solved
3) Some clients reported that there was an issue that numbers of Trades per Basket was not taking more than 5. Actually there was no Bug in EA. Please note that present EA settings are done based on lotss of Backtests. There are combinations of various inputs which actually give the expected results. Hence just by changing one input (keeping the inputs same as default) will NOT work as expected. If you change the Orders Per Basket (OPB) more than 5 then you ALSO have to change the Inputs “MA Trend Slope to Check” and / or “MA Trend Reduction per Trade”… For OPB = 5 the default values for these 2 variables are 5 and 1 respectively. It means that for the first trade, the slope is checked = “5” and then it goes on reducing by “1”. Hence when it tries to open 6th Order the Slope has already reached Zero which makes it difficult to open order > 5.
a. Hence if your set OPB > 6 then you have to change MA Trend Slope to Check > 6 or you can set MA Trend Reduction per Trade < 1 (say 0.5)
b. So for OPB > 5 Please set MA Trend Slope to Check >= OPB and set MA Trend Reduction per Trade < 1 (say 0.5)
4) One major input now added is “Basket Exit Mode”.. You can set it to 0 / 1 / 2
a. If you set it to 0 then the Basket will exit as per earlier Asmani versions
b. In earlier Asmani, there was one small issue that while exiting the basket, it was not considering the spread for ALL open trades. It was considering spread for only one Trade. Hence sometimes at higher orders, the basket was closing in loss. Now if you set “Basket Exit Mode” = 1, it will consider all spreads and Basket will NEVER close in loss
c. In earlier Asmani, the basket was closing considering all open trades. Hence if PPB is set to 1 and if the open orders were 3 of 0.1 lots then it was exiting the basket at 30$. if PPB is set to 1 and if the open orders were 4 of 0.1 lots then it was exiting the basket at 40$. In short, it was waiting for every single trade in the basket to achieve the PPB. Now If your set “Basket Exit Mode” = 2 then it will exit when COLLECTIVE profit of whole basket will reach PPB. Hence now if PPB is set to 1 and if the open orders were 3 of 0.1 lots then it was exiting the basket at 10$ only irrespective of number of open orders. This may give less profit per basket but will help to exit basket very early in profit.
5) Dashboard made more comprehensive
2) Swap will be considered only if its negative
3) Bug for Friday check for basket opening solved
2) Total 5 Pairs backtested and enabled based on optimisation changed parameter values
(EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPCHF, USDCAD and AUDNZD)
2) Log report unwanted log entries removed to reduce file size
3) Basket exit based on target price only
4) 4th and 5th Trades made more proper based on H1 chart RSI value
5) Commission / Swap / Spread values checked with automatic calculations
2) Buy Basket Exit when Bid > Exit Price
3) Sell Basket Exit when Ask < Exit Price
4) Option to consider Swap in profit given
5) Commission calculation automatic
6) Target Exit Price made dynamically changing due to spread and swap variation.
7) MaxSpreadInPipsWhileOpen and MaxSpreadInPipsWhileClose given separately
8) Detail Log file creation option given
9) SL Pips input After last Basket Order
10) While basket lock, Hedge Pips Gap given as input
11) ResumeAfterBasketLock (yes / no) option given
12) Logic for TP and SL after lockbasket changed.
13) FIFOSLCheck Option given
14) Input to adjust position, font, gap between lines for Status Box given
15) Only EURUSD pair will work now for one week . After one week, 2 more pairs will be added
As per my experience of live market in last few weeks, I have observed that even after back testing the EA extensively, there are few issues which arise in live market, due to variety of Brokers and MT4 setups and VPS. Also few issues such as Swap are not anticipated in the EA earlier.
Now based on my experience of live market of you all trading using EA with different brokers on various VPS I have recently made many changes mainly in entry and exit of trades. Also, many changes are done based on valuable feedback from many of you. Please note that all these changes are not for changing the main strategy, but for improving the results of the same strategy.
Since all these changes are done now, I would prefer that we all trade only on one pair in this week i.e. EURUSD. Lets all finalise and agree that all these changes are giving us the results as expected. After that, increasing the number of pairs wont be a big task. But now before 100% finalizing the EA logics and results, there is no point in working on more than one pair.
The changes such 1 to 5 as mentioned above, give totally different results and hence after these changes, the backtesting of more than one pair again from zero becomes a big task.
Hence please dont use Asmani on any other pair than EURUSD for this week. This is my honest opinion.
2) Commission calculation made proper
3) Drop down box for corelated pair input added
2) Status Display improved
3) Commission and spread inputs added for correct profit caculations
4) Basket Exit Price lines shown on chart
5) RSI Values and Arrow Indicators Shown on chart
6) Input given for options for trading co-related pairs
1) Commission per 1.0 lot added as input. If your broker charges commission then you can add that value as input and it will be considered while booking profit.
2) Bollinger band settings changed for additional confirmation of entry
3) Minimum Pips Gap between two orders added as input (Default = 0)
4) Display of Asmani Status box added as option in input (Default = true)
5) Friday Dont open basket, option added (Default = false)
6) More time added for entry and exits of trades so that the entries are not missed due to VPS speed or Slippage
2) Status Box made more informative
3) Some indicator values improved for lowering DD
2) There are 2 new options "BuyOrdersCheck" and "SellOrdersCheck", using which trader can select whether he wants ONLY buy or ONLY sell trades to be opened by Asmani. Default Asmani will trade both. (Only Paid version)
3) Asmani status screen on chart improved. (Free version + Paid version)
4) Some more inputs added for indicators, so that trader can make his customised combinations as per his risk taking capacity and capital. (Only Paid version)
2) Magic number added as user input
3) Comment made as User Input
MUST : Please go through following blogs before Back Testing or Using the EA
1) General Strategy of Asmani Pro (Version 19.0)
2) Inputs explained in detail for Asmani Pro 19.0
3) Backtesing for Asmani 19.0
4) Profit and Risk Analysis of Asmani Pro 19.0
5) FAQ for Asmani 19.0
2) AutoLotsCap increased to 1000 for more safety.
2) Default values finalised based on back testing of 4 years with 99.9% data
2) One input added for trend identification
Please read this blog fully...
2) One correction in EA for continuing trading after SL hits
2) Option for Martingale for Basket added (Please use it with Proper Money Management)
3) EMA check added for double verification
4) Some parameters made open to user
5) Internal parameters optimised