New article: Simple Methods of Forecasting Directions of the Japanese Candlesticks

New article Simple Methods of Forecasting Directions of the Japanese Candlesticks has been published:

Knowing the direction of the price movement is sufficient for getting positive results from trading operations. Some information on the possible direction of the price can be obtained from the Japanese candlesticks. This article deals with a few simple approaches to forecasting the direction of the Japanese candlesticks.

Japanese candlesticks represent one of the ways of displaying information on prices over a certain period of time showing the correspondence between open, close, high and low prices. Candlesticks are primarily used in technical analysis and interpreted in accordance with well-known models.

After writing several indicators for forecasting the direction of the market movement, I came up with an idea of analyzing the possibility of doing a basic forecast of directions of the Japanese candlesticks based on the available data on the directions of the preceding candlesticks.

The article deals with a few simple forecasting methods and introduces several EAs for testing the ideas and assessing their effectiveness.

Author: Eugene Logunov

hi, i think your article will be of great deal for me since am new to fx market. mail me if possible lawgas4rill@gmail.com
Reason: