no Arrow?

Dear Forum,

A quick question:

I have an EA attached to 3 different charts, works normally, until it starts opening and closing many trades, but when closing, it does not put a closing arrow?

What could be the potential reason of no putting a closing arrow in the chart when closing? Maybe the conditions to close a trade are fulfilled in i.e. EURUSD but it closes in GBPUSD thinking it's EURUSD?

Please advice.

Thanks

Not very experienced with MT4programing but from my programming experience in past life, I would suggest you make sure that execution actually hits the code drawing the closing arrow. Another point that comes to my ming would be to look at the list of chart objects and make sure that the arrow for some reason was not drawn at a different and not immediatelly visible part of the chart. Hope it helps ...

Thanks for your answer!

The EA draws the closing arrow normally. But when it behaved erratically, did not put a crossing arrow. I looked into the experts log and, the trades were closed by the same EA. No other EAs involved.

I need to know which is the reason why some times it draws the arrow and sometimes it does not.

You are not filtering your orderSelect loop so the EA only closes its orders on its chart.
Reason: