[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE! - page 8

)) aFFTOR IS ALIVE, ALI NOT........... I HAVE AN IDEA, I'M TRADING WITH MY HANDS. THERE IS MATERIAL, NEEDS TO BE REFINED. NU???????????????

Please write a martingale EA. Opening at 2:00 GMT+1 (eur/usd is active). The first order should be an immediate buy lot = 0.01, if losing, the next lot*2 with the opposite direction shall be opened. Distances between orders of 24 points. All orders are closed if the last profitable order is closed with TP of 50 points.

IlyaRusanen:

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice we have not had such situations :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

• First, before you give me a task to write an expert on your TS, be kind, try at least a couple of days to trade by hand on your TS and check it at least visually on the history. I am, of course, for free, but I don't want to spend 5 days writing an Expert Advisor, based on intersections of 175 masks, which works only on history. I am interested in profitable TS, and you are interested in quality performance of your ideas - let's respect and value our time, ok?
  • Secondly, try to write at least some TOR. For 3 days I've had enough of finding out from the customer how to enter by his induk - I'm sick of it.
  • I will try to help you understand the lack of time - we all are not made of iron.

I will be quite glad to help you.

Write to me, friends :-) Thanks in advance!

Hello, I need an advisor like this - https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/10723

This thread is closed. All posts after mine will be deleted.

Email the author of the thread.

Reason: