What's the best tablet for running multiple MT4 platforms?

I'm looking to run multiple MetaTrader 4 platforms on a tablet and trade from them, while also running excel spreadsheets. What are the best tablets to use that provide these requirements? Advice would be appreciated.

judmql4:
I'm looking to run multiple MetaTrader 4 platforms on a tablet and trade from them, while also running excel spreadsheets. What are the best tablets to use that provide these requirements? Advice would be appreciated.
You need a tablet that meets the requirements of MT4 and Excel, do some research.

RaptorUK:
You need a tablet that meets the requirements of MT4 and Excel, do some research.

I've researched a number of tablets that would naturally need to meet the requirements of MT4 and MS excel. From this group of viable options, the tablets vary in performance, speed, graphics, multi-tasking and other facets. For example Microsoft's Surface RT would meet the basic requirements but sights such as Techradar.com give it a low rating on speed and several other areas. The iPad doesn't handle windows programs unless you install a harddrive splitter that can seperately run MT4 and other windows programs - however this doesn't work well - I have several colleagues who have ipads.

If anyone has experienced various tablets that they find either do or don't run MT4 platforms well, your input would be appreciated.

judmql4:

I've researched a number of tablets that would naturally need to meet the requirements of MT4 and MS excel. From this group of viable options, the tablets vary in performance, speed, graphics, multi-tasking and other facets. For example Microsoft's Surface RT would meet the basic requirements . . . .

You need to improve your research abilities . . . the Surface RT will not run MT4 . . . an iPad will never run a Windows application, no matter what you do to it.

RaptorUK:
You need to improve your research abilities . . . the Surface RT will not run MT4 . . . an iPad will never run a Windows application, no matter what you do to it.

thank you for your very direct feedback....i have a number of colleagues who have installed a program onto their ipad which does in fact allow them to run MT4 and other windows applications.

RaptorUK:

What is the Surface RT missing that prevents it from running MT4?

judmql4:

thank you for your very direct feedback....i have a number of colleagues who have installed a program onto their ipad which does in fact allow them to run MT4 and other windows applications.

I'm sorry, you are mistaken, it's just not possible. Perhaps they are using remote access to a Windows PC.

judmql4:

What is the Surface RT missing that prevents it from running MT4?

An x86 CPU, the surface RT uses an ARM CPU.
Reason: