Calculate risk without using MarketInfo()?

I'm trying to make something that I don't know if it's even possible. Testers can't use MarketInfo() method, but I need to test all major and minor currency pairs. There is an obvious problem when counter currency and account currency aren't the same.

I wanted to make a workaround and set different account currency for each test, but in MT4 I can only set USD, EUR, GPB and CHF, so AUD, NZD, CAD and JPY are missing.

I there any possible solution? I already know where stop loss should be placed and what is the risk %. These are my only parameters.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...
Reason: