help vps

hi everyone I'm new to MT4 and I'm doing several tests ... by mistake yesterday I deleted the vps connected to my account, now it is no longer visible on MT4, is there a way to recover it? or have I lost my money and the server now?

Check the following pages:

If everything is fine so - restart Metatrader, and check subscription procedure once again (just in case you missed something): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187872

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.09 09:24

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another. Go to your Profile >> Hosting >> Move :

‌‌

Davide Rappa:
hi everyone I'm new to MT4 and I'm doing several tests ... by mistake yesterday I deleted the vps connected to my account, now it is no longer visible on MT4, is there a way to recover it? or have I lost my money and the server now?

If you cancelled your MQL5 VPS subscription, you can't recover it, but your remaining subscription time is available as free minutes for your MQL5 account.

So, try to subscribe to MQL5 VPS again and this time choose the free minutes as an option, to spend the subscription time you paid for in the first place.

thanks to all I solved, you were very kind 😍

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

ok, sorry :( 
Reason: