EA limit code - page 2

Marco vd Heijden: Fernando, did he share the EA with you or not ?

In reality, NO!

He send an ".ex4" the next day (that is not even his, but a commercial 3rd party EA), but only as a "incentive" because he wanted to know how to apply my code because it was "not working". Well, to be more precise, he stated that he was "struggling" with the code and asked if he could place it anywhere and if I could send him a "clear" example!

I told him, that since I had shared my source code, he would have to do the same, if he wanted my help.

He never answered after that!

Fernando Carreiro:

In reality, NO!

He send an ".ex4" the next day (that is not even his, but a commercial 3rd party EA), but only as a "incentive" because he wanted to know how to apply my code because it was "not working". Well, to be more precise, he stated that he was "struggling" with the code and asked if he could place it anywhere and if I could send him a "clear" example!

I told him, that since I had shared my source code, he would have to do the same, if he wanted my help.

He never answered after that!

So sad of such selfish guests 

and so much thanks and appreciations for sharing your code,it help us others too

hi all

i like to use this code. Great job @Fernando Carreiro

but i want request help about restrict by account name.

Example;

My name is Zahidin Zainal Bin Zulkornain

How to make a code to read only part of the name regardless of uppercase or lowercase letters.

Zahidin Zainal Zulkornain: but i want request help about restrict by account name. How to make a code to read only part of the name regardless of uppercase or lowercase letters.

You will have to use String functions (eg. StringFind() function), and so you will need to read and study the documentation:

For case insensitivity, just convert everything into lowercase (or uppercase).

@Fernando Carreiro,

I do not have basic programming skills, just trying to try and error.

can you help me? here i attach ea..

Zahidin Zainal Zulkornain: I do not have basic programming skills, just trying to try and error. can you help me? here i attach ea..

That is not how things work here. As I stated: "It is up to you to do the necessary research and learning". If you want to code then you will first have to learn the basics of MQL coding.

Also, selling other peoples' code or passing it off as your own, is not only unethical but also illegal in many countries.

The code you are trying to restrict, obviously in order to sell, is protected by a copyright. You are required to obtain the author's permission and authorization which I am sure you don't have!

#property copyright "Copyright © 2017 BENTARA PEPUYU"
EDIT: I reported your conduct by using the "complain" button, but it seems that the moderators did not understand and simply removed the attachment instead of considering a ban for your unethical and illegal intent.

Fernando Carreiro:

That is not how things work here. As I stated: "It is up to you to do the necessary research and learning". If you want to code then you will first have to learn the basics of MQL coding.

Also, selling other peoples' code or passing it off as your own, is not only unethical but also illegal in many countries.

The code you are trying to restrict, obviously in order to sell, is protected by a copyright. You are required to obtain the author's permission and authorization which I am sure you don't have!

Thank you for your advice.

Mohammad Soubra:

Use something like the below:

Awesome sir.helped me a lot,thank you very much

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra:

This is working great however I failed to include expire time in it. E.g: 23:59//Hours concept to work for hours only on that particular day

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra:

Working perfectly 
Reason: