Opening multiple positions in different symbols (mql4 help)

Hello dear dev,
I am creating EA that I want it to open different positions in different symbols but I don't want to be adding the EA to all the symbol charts I want it to open a position because it will be up to 20 symbols.

Please how can I code it in a way I will just drag and drop the EA in EURUSD chart and the EA will automatically open positions in all of the remaining 19 symbols when the signal condition is meant?

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. You don't want to spend the two minutes adding it to all charts, you want to spend two months coding it.

3. I recommend: Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.
    1. You can't use any {MT4: predefined variables, MT5: predefined variables,}
    2. Must poll (not OnTick, unless you use specific indicators)
                The Implementation of a Multi-currency Mode in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles
    3. and usually other problems, e.g. A problem with iBarShift - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2
    4. You must handle History {MT4:4066/4073 errors: Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum, MT5: Timeseries and Indicators Access /  Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5.}
    5. Code it to trade the chart pair only. Look at the others if you must. Don't assume that Time[i] == iTime(otherPair, TF, i) always use iBarShift.
    6. Then put it on other charts to trade the other pairs. Done.
Reason: