transfering values from different time frames

Hi all

i'm trying to write my first EA and experiencing some problems, would appreciate some help

i'v created and indicator which show moving high and low for last X days (not average, but actual high\low).

i want to be able to see the same values on smaller time frames, meaning the value for all 24 hourly candles should be the same as the value for the corresponding daily candle.

i've been thinking of adding the date vector for each of the high & low arrays and then loop through it on the smaller time frames to differentiate the days, but i'm sure there's a much easier way to do that...

i've tried using icustom, but it requires a shift which doesn't work in this case...

again, appreciate any kind of help

thanks

Hi

thanks for the quick reply, but i can't get it to work.

i am working with ihighest and ihigh but when going down to 4 hrs graph it shows the exact same values as in daily graph.

for example, if on the daily graph current bar indicator value is 1.4 and the day before is 1.3.

what i want in to do, that when going to 4 hrs graph the last 6 bars will be 1.4 and the following 6 1.3. instead on the 4 hrs graph the current bar value is 1.4 and the previous one is 1.3.

i'd appreciate any help

thanks again

Reason: