MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1602

[Deleted]
Hello, I have an indicator that needs to display about 30 data streams. I've gotten aroundthe 8 buffer limit by creating 5 indicators that each display a different numberof data streams. However, now I'd like to write something that will collect these individual indicatorsand make one "indicator"...
[Deleted]
  Sound loop  (1)
Is there a way to loop a sound till user do something?, I mean a sound loop untilluser click ok, if there is a way to know if alert window is open it could be donewith that, but i could find any info.
[Deleted]
Hi, When I open a new M1 chart (with no history yet on disk), by pressing pageup I canretrieve some rate history from the broker. According the history center, about32768 bars can be downloaded this way. Where does this limit come from? I think this method of retrieving is different from downloading...
[Deleted]
HOW TO GET THE SYMBOL OIL PRICE IN MT4 ?
I know I might be digging up old info but I really need it. I didn't find anythingexact about it with search. There is a way to get 99% quality backtest. It uses tick data. That data is thensaved and used instead of "every tick" model of the metatrader strategytester. Is tick data any better than...
MTF INDICATOR
  Rectangle  (9)
Hi all, It is possible to use a rectangle fix at the window likewise a label? In other words,it is possible to use a rectangle with OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, and OBJPROP_YDISTANCE? Thanks a lot,,,
[Deleted]
Hi, I just learn MT4 programming. I read alot many EA source code using counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); I already read the documentation, there is no parameter in function IndicatorCounted,is very totally different like other function. The problem is How to deal with currency pairs which are...
A few days ago I logged in and all my charts show "Waiting for Update".I've tried re-scanning server, creating new account, everything I can think of... The only server it connects to (and says connected bottom right) is the MoneyTec-Retail.. the other choices, it shows disconnected. With the retail...
[Deleted]
Hello All, Please contact me if you would like to make some fast cash adding these elementsto an existing EA: * Set an initial stop loss; * Move the stop loss upwards as profit increases; * Bail out of any trade with a loss of X% of total equity (i.e. simple money managementusing an 'X' risk factor)...
[Deleted]
i am trying to do a monthly pivot with shift. have to use 1 hr candles to do thecalculations. if i am doing an array of finding the close of a 1 hr candle on adaily chart. is it possible?
Hi, if you place two indicators on top of each other in 1 seperate chart window (onthe bottom of the chart), they always apear as if they move in the same range:they behave as if they have been normalized (their probability distribution functionsare equalized to each other: they move more or less...
Profitable expert. We need investors. Login: 10960 Password: taf5jjb Server: 207. 228.236. 15:443 Statment: http://www.investmoney.kiev.ua/
[Deleted]
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY LINE ISN'T WORKING. WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING NOTHING IS GOING ON. FOR E.G. WHEN IN REAL TIME BID IS 1.1265 NOTHING IS HAPENING!!! I NOTICED THAT BID IS IN RED COLOR IN METAEDITOR. PLEASE HELP!! int init() { //---- if(Symbol()!="USDCHFm,h1") if(Bid > 1.1264)...
[Deleted]
have demo account fxdd but have not found out how to load the nzd/jpy chart or maybethe pair is not available in the demo any info would be appreciated thanks
[Deleted]
I don't know it is a bug or not for MT4 because my script will automatically removed by MT4 when I do an instruction to run for a single launch with my .INI file so before my account is loaded my script already removed by MT4 (in journal), very strange... the correct is after the account loaded then
[Deleted]
How to make a script can still run continuously like EA ? so when the MT4 is loaded then it will automatically runs my script (BUT NOT SINGLELAUNCH), so I want the script still runs until I stop the script manually because my script is a trading script that have a looping procedure (I didn't useEA...
Hi I am trying to make my program modular a bit, so I detached a routine and placedit in a file in the include diretory. As below //extremas.mqh************************************************************ int alosh() { int man[2]; man[0] = 10; man[1] = 11; return (man); }...
Hi Is there any way to get info on the current chart? I need to have a generic EA that can run on any chart but has specific values ifit is running on the GBPUSD symbol chart and different values for the rest of thesymbols. In order to do this I must be able to query the current chart and have it...
Hi, maybe i'm already a bit stressful about bridging mt4 to an ecn.Terefore, is there any possibilities to trade MT4 demo acc to another MT4 real account, for example in my case, i used to use alpari as a chart an running the EA but i want to trade in another us mt4 broker.is it possible? really...
Can someone please help to get the MAX lot size? Lets say i have 4 opened orders Lots Size 1 Lots Size 2 Lots Size 3 Lots Size 6 I am trying if some how my script can return "MAX lot Size" and put intoa variable. ..
Hi, I notice that some indicator shows the level/value of the indicator at the far right side of the chart. Some time the level/value is displayed with different background color. How can I do it? Thanks a lot
when ea is running, but ea want some history data, and that time terminal hasn'tdownload it. is there a way to make ea waiting for that history download ? example, the ea need 2007 aug 's data to do some analyzie, but firsting run ea,terminal doesn't has that history data , how to make sure that...
  Error 129  (4)
Why would I get error code 129 invalid price when sending a market order ? thanks in advance david
I want to draw a line using an indicator, between two points at a given time, andextend the line but only to a third time. This is all in the chart window. Justdrawing the line would be simple, but to get it to extend, and only to a thirdclock time is the trick. I'll gladly code it myself, just...
[Deleted]
Hello. When I call a Custom Indicator from an EA using iCustom() in Strategy Tester usingVisual mode, I need to see the Custom Indicator graphics paint on the chart asthey do when the Custom Indicator runs in real time with streaming data. The bestI can achieve is to have the Custom Indicator paint...
  Trading on Time  (5)
I am writing an EA that opens and closes trades at a specific time, but if thereis no tick data for a few minutes then the trade time comes and goes and I missthe trade? Is besides writing a trade time window, is there a way around this? Perhaps someoneelse has already written an EA like this I can...
I like very match DS_Stoch , bud can someone to make some sign on chart when thistwo line crossing , this must be very helpfull ...... thanks
Hi guys, Can I exchange variables between my MT4 programs? Between different Indicators andeven between EA and Indicators? If I can (which would be very much useful, of curse), how can I do it? Thanks a lot,
[Deleted]
hi, does someone knows how to delete indicators from the chart via an EA in mql4 I use alternatevely many indicators but I want show only a few at time. .. so Iwant to delete the ones tha t I dont' want to show .. any help? David