CCIM (manager) EA Script program help

Hello to all.

I need help in writing a trading script called CCIM. I know nothing about mq4 programing and would like to share my theory with anyone willing to give it a try.

Here is want I am trying to accomplish.

The script is based on the CCI Management values. It needs to be set where I can adjust the buy value and sell value based on the CCI number. + (positive) for buy and - (negative) for sell. I would also like to be able to adjust the timeframe when the program is to recalculate the CCI value. (i.e. 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, etc...) Being able to adjust this value will prevent whipsaws in the program that eats into your profits. It needs to also have the ability to adjust the lot size. It also needs the ability to set stop loss and take profit value settings.

Example of necessary settings:

- Open a EUR/USD window in my meta4trader program with timeperiod of 30 minutes.
- Open up the CCIM EA script and adjust the buy value at 50 so the program will buy if CCI reaches 50 and close the buy if it drops below 50. Also, adjust the CCIM EA script to sell a lot at -50 and close the sell if the value goes above -50.
- Next is the time frame for the CCIM EA script to calculate the CCI value to determine the buy or sell decision points. It needs to recalculate at (per tick, 5 min., 15 min, 30 min, etc...) This way you can control (or stop) the script from getting caught in a whipsaw situation where: the CCI value may fluxuate around the defined CCI decision value during a defined timeperiod.
- Set the Lot size by which the CCIM EA will buy or sell lots. (i.e. 0.1 to 100.0 lot size)
- Set the stop loss and take profit values.

That's it. Anyone up to the task? I have no $$ to spend but, if you are willing. I will gladly tell you the values that I have had the most success with and the currency pairs and time values.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions at evaluator@safe-mail.net

Thanks!!!

Is any one there? Can anyone assist me?

Reason: