Meby cen someone help.

Helo i am here new and need some help. Cen someone give http for some script and Expert Advisors and how to put them in MetaTrader?

Please don't say then i need to reed book.mql4. i know thet. I whant some fast help, if u cen help me please help for my question.

THX

Hi there Primuha - (seems to me that 'Pamagite jesle ne trudna' shows what my response is going to be...)

I presume you have MetaTrader installed (if not this is direct link to setup file https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download)

Codebase for scripts, expert advisors, indicators and libraries are here https://www.mql5.com/en/code

One way to begin is to start the MetaTrader terminal. Now use function key F4 to start up MetaEditor

In the editor enter control-D and see the Navigator window on screen right. Click the Files tab (at bottom of this window) if not already selected.

Now... notice the layout of folders and also expand the folder icons to see files in the folder.

Especially see the samples folder. Double click one of the xyz.mq4 entries and the editor will open the file and display it in main screen (you can toggle the Navigator window ON>OFF>ON.... by using control-D) this gives you more editor window width...

Now learn how to save file to a folder which the Terminal program can see (control-N in Terminal program is like control-D in Editor)

Then must learn how to compile the script or EA and how to run it in Terminal.

These are totally BASIC practices you must learn to do - all the information resides in each program's help system.

Wanting some fast help - not gonna do you any good but loose your money fast...

Please remember that YOU must put some time/effort into this too, yes? being spoon fed all the time will not grow you into MQL4 coder and user of indicators, scripts and EA's, is not easy and I bear witness to this - I started in computing 1960's - I am greyhair now, I forget and not understand many things... BUT - I just plod along and keep trying - you must do same! remember this whole MQL thing is about money <<your money>> and to just play around with this stuff is gonna loose your deposit faster than you can believe!

btw, you may 'know' about book.mql4 - BUT have you looked and learned from it yet??? Someone else on this forum rightly said that you must learn to do some programming, develop a system to code up and play around with or use some of the many code files on this forum or web and learn... otherwise what's the point of being here in the first place?

Search this forum, use the F1 key in editor and terminal programs to bring up programs help system. and... read the book 'The First Book on MQL4' Become totally familiar with using F1 key in MetaEditor when cursor is on a MQL4 language word - this is massively important! Take time to actually read the help text and think about it and so then you still not understand... so then you write one or two lines of code into test script or indicator file and compile it and RUN IT IN TEMINAL to see what happens! So then you hit F4 and go back to editor and tweak the code again and then hit F5 to compile and then hit F4 to go to terminal and run yet again, and again... until finally the lightbulb comes on in your head, yes?

Then and only then - when you have tried many times and still not got it should you come onto forum and after trying to find already answered question on forum, you now ask for help. Do you know/experienced the pure JOY of learning and seeing your code do just exactly as you programmed/designed??? "some fast help" cannot provide this...

If you do not put some time into this, you will continually be on this forum asking questions which have answers which you can so easily find yourself, yes?

Learning is about the trip - not just about the destination...

Good luck and enjoy the trip - is great fun and maybe even profitable too!

Okeee thx man

Reason: