Priscan Investments Needs EXPERIENCED Coder

Priscan Investments is looking for an experienced coder that has the ability to code advanced trading systems into MetaTrader. Payment will be knowledge and permission to use the latest Priscan strategies and autotrading systems free of charge. Confidentiality agreement will have to be signed on your part, please pm me with responses. Experienced coders only please, first assignment is price-based yet is extremely complicated with buy/sell amounts--experience neccisary please send in previous EA's you have coded!

never heard of Priscan Investments

Google as well has not heard of it.

It seems that they are just looking for somebody coding for them for free.

"Priscan Investments" you are requiring coding services and references. Could you please provide us before your own references and your web site address.

"Payment will be knowledge and permission to use the latest Priscan strategies and autotrading systems free of charge"

Sounds like baloney to me. Just another attempt to get free coding. If you are a reputable trading company, you can afford to pay for coding and not try to beg for free stuff. I hope no one falls for this.

if you don't want to do it you don't have to?  and no we don't have a website ;]  and why would you want money when you could have free access to a trading system? 

There is a 'Priscan' thread on the forex factory website, the system posted on there is....wait for it....(drum roll)....a moving average cross system, of course things may have gotten more 'advanced' since then.

mestx41:
why would you want money when you could have free access to a trading system?

Because there is no guarantee that the trading system is profitable. :D

Again, according to my opinion it is a pathetic attempt to get some free coding. The serious traders I know always pay for coding services. If it is a successful system, the coder will find a way to use it, whether you want him to do so or not. So, just the offer of letting someone that chance does not cut it.

on the Forex factory forum, I read the following:

10-12-06, 9:14pm
Priscan System

Well let me introduce myself being i'm new here...my names Greg and i've been tradeing forex live for about 3 years now, and have always reffered to FF for answers to the many questions I had during my learning experience, and now that i've finished a year in profit I felt like I should give back a bit and share my strategy.

You mean to say that you have opened an investment company just after one year of being profitable? WOW... I guess a sucker is born every minute :)

tradermaji:
mestx41:
why would you want money when you could have free access to a trading system?

Because there is no guarantee that the trading system is profitable. :D

Again, according to my opinion it is a pathetic attempt to get some free coding. The serious traders I know always pay for coding services. If it is a successful system, the coder will find a way to use it, whether you want him to do so or not. So, just the offer of letting someone that chance does not cut it.

on the Forex factory forum, I read the following:

10-12-06, 9:14pm
Priscan System

Well let me introduce myself being i'm new here...my names Greg and i've been tradeing forex live for about 3 years now, and have always reffered to FF for answers to the many questions I had during my learning experience, and now that i've finished a year in profit I felt like I should give back a bit and share my strategy.

You mean to say that you have opened an investment company just after one year of being profitable? WOW... I guess a sucker is born every minute :)
Tradermaji, I fully agree with you.

The motto of these "will be companies" are work hard for free for me and in exchange I will give you something worthless.

jlpi,

You know what really got me?

"please send in previous EA's you have coded"... can you believe that? If you want to check someone's coding ability, you will ask him/her to provide references. That is how things are done in the industry.

Also, the other red flag is the word "complicated". The claims of performance of any system that is "extremely complicated" probably should be taken with a grain of salt.

I dont laugh often but this thread has me smiling. Who wants money??! (Hell yes, not a crappy unknown SMA EA for payment). Submit EA's as a reference?!! (Hang on while I bend over too).

You would have to be daft to take up that job offer. Oh and by the way.... ..I am looking for a brilliant Mql4 programmer since all my previous 3 have sucked AND yes I do pay in dollars.

(No EA's as reference or proctological/ rubber glove exam required)

if you are looking for brilliant, look no further. irusoh*yahoo com or pm me on forex factory.
Reason: