Need Alert Added to this gann

I need an alert added. WHEN A NEW RED LINE SELL APPEARS AND WHEN A NEW BLUE BUY LINE APPEARS

SO WHEN IT GOES FROM A BUY TO A SELL AFTER THE BLACK LINES APPEAR. See Code

Thanks Much

Mike

Files:
gann.zip  3 kb

please give me some arguments to convince me, that if i should do it for you gives me a profit of any kind.

i have learned and have spended a lot of effort to be able to code.

it looks like, that you and a whole bunch here dont even start the attempt to learn something.

if you maw my garden and do my laundry, maybe i code for you ...

another point is, if you are the copyright owner of this indicator, why dont you be able to code an alert ?

and if you are not the copyright owner, have you the permission of the copyright owner to modify the code ?

guys like you steal work from programmers.

i have nothing against this, as long this is for non-making-money purpuses.

but forex trading is try to make money.

so PAY for the work!!!

My gosh, all I need is an alert added I didn't know it was such a big deal, to somebody like you I added the mql file everyone is welcome to use this indicator for FREE.

And you accuse me of stealing?? Man get with it there's a million or so indicators out there and we continue to try to improve them. I thought this forum was to improve trading and ea"s, indicators and so on.

This is for my own personal trading and I DO NOT INTEND TO SELL THIS INDICATOR. I don't know programming, to me it is complicated specially adding an alert.

Sorry to offend you all I wanted was some help this is a great indicator and with a alert it would be that much better for all of us who use it.

fxtrading24

I have enclosed a picture to better explain what I need done. For the pop up alert.

Thank You Much

fxtrading24

Reason: