HELP with Proofreading comment

I have been trying to get a code published for over a month and a half.

It keeps coming back with this comment

"Unfortunately, there are some remarks on your code
-
-
-
Please revise it according to the remarks."

What does this mean and what do I need to do?

Code compiles fine and does what I want it to do so why can't I get my code published??

Code is attached

Files:

bdeyes:

-
-
-

Code compiles fine and does what I want it to do so why can't I get my code published??

Code is attached

Hi bdeyes,

read this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/140811

BTW, as I remember aren't you asking this before ?, and then you got response from MQ ?

@ onewithzachy

3 times I just got the code back with no comment, and it seemed something was wrong with the link so deleted it and I made a new post

Came back same thing with no comment and then had one response from asking before (private message from RaptorUK not MQ) that said picture was too big. That made sense

So I fixed picture size and sent in for proofreading again. Now I'm getting code back with the comment above. This makes no sense.

Yeah I read that other post and weighed whether this was the same topic or not. Was 50/50 to me and I went here.

But if the threshold if that freakin low why can't I fall over it?

bdeyes:

-
-
-

Code is attached

It is not enough Code compiles fine. If the code is not working with the standard setting then there has to be something wrong

I attached it to a chart D1 EURUSD result no FIBO_Line was coming on chart

Did it Again on M15 EURUSD same result also no Objects attached to chart

Your Coding is not working

DLL allowed

Colors one in input parameter.

So not good to publish it this way

deVries:

It is not enough Code compiles fine. If the code is not working with the standard setting then there has to be something wrong

I attached it to a chart D1 EURUSD result no FIBO_Line was coming on chart

Did it Again on M15 EURUSD same result also no Objects attached to chart

Your Coding is not working

DLL allowed

Colors one in input parameter.

So not good to publish it this way

Works just as i intended.

Did you draw and name a trendline where you want the fibo to appear (See instructions in the comment in indicator code)?

bdeyes:

Works just as i intended.

Did you draw a trendline where you want the fibo to appear (See instructions in the comment in indicator code)?

I have done it but you have to create that Trendline Fib1 manually on your chart it is not placed by indicator

If your indicator is directly placed Fib1 on the chart and you place comments on chart how to change settings for this trendline (dubbelclicking line)

then it is more clearly how to work with it....

I'd turn

Text("FIB100 label" + Instance,0, gap+ TrendName+ " 100.0%"+ gap2+ DoubleToStr(FIBO100,Digits), TextSize,TextFont,Fibo_100_Color, (Time[0]+TextBarsAhead*Period()*60), FIBO100,true); 
into a function call to make the code easier to read.

deVries:

I have done it but you have to create that Trendline Fib1 manually on your chart it is not placed by indicator

If your indicator is directly placed Fib1 on the chart and you place comments on chart how to change settings for this trendline (dubbelclicking line)

then it is more clearly how to work with it....

Yeah all that instruction is in the post for code base with a picture to show you how to use it.

It is not designed to be automatic, it is designed to be a more featured substitute/replacement for the stock MT4 fibo

It is not really an indicator per se, it is more of a self-refreshing script (which you have to make in the form of an indi)

The point is the thing works and it compiles which should meet all the standards for getting published ( I mean if they will publish code that won't even compile, why won't MQ publish this?)

bdeyes,

would you mind telling me, in your own words, what is the benefit or advantage for you to get your code posted in the code base?

kind regards,

zero/.

bdeyes:

Yeah all that instruction is in the post for code base with a picture to show you how to use it.

It is not really an indicator, it is more of a self-refreshing script (which you have to make if the form of an indi)

It is not designed to be automatic, it is designed to be a more featured substitute/replacement for the stock MT4 fibo

Did you follow all the guidelines ? for example " All images must be small, it is not recommended to exceed 750х500 pixels. "

bdeyes:

It is not really an indicator, it is more of a self-refreshing script (which you have to make if the form of an indi)

Make it design the trendline

LowBarsBack = iBarShift(NULL, 0, T2);
   HighBarsBack = iBarShift(NULL, 0, T1);
Set as inputparameters T2 and T1 and if the trendline with name "input TrendName" (Fib1) is not found on chart then create that trendline....
Reason: