Can I get a refund on a signal subscription that I cannot use? - page 2

armin_msa:

Hello

i have same problem

I'm new to Forex .very new

i followed a signal less than 5 days ago 2 day was off day . after that all of trades was minus and my balance is become lower that what i was  .

i checked into my mql5 profile i saw i have 20$ balance but freezed because of signal

how can i unsubscribe and take money back into my balance

Thank you

You can contact Service Desk, but I don't think that you can get a refund due to some losses, after only 5 days following the signal.

You should have a longer term approach when you are following a signal, but this is my personal opinion of course.

Hello MQL5 management.

PLEASE I WANT MY REFUND.

Thank You.

BobyGill:

Hello MQL5 management.

PLEASE I WANT MY REFUND.

Thank You.

You didn't read the signal description before you subscribed, did you?

Contact the Service Desk about your refund (left in your profile page).

BobyGill:

Hello MQL5 management.

PLEASE I WANT MY REFUND.

Thank You.

1. The MQL5 management is not on this forum, they are on the service desk for us.

2. Discussion about any signal (and about the Market products) is prohibited on the forum, so please do not promote anything on this forum anymore.

3. As to refund - so use the following links (refund is possible but please read the links/posts below): 

Refund subscriptions
This thread and for 'refund for the months that have not started yet' - this post.

I subscribed to a signal yesterday, less than 24 hours from now, and it turns out the trader is a gambler and not a real trader (70% in loss) I want to unsubscribe.

If I unsubscribe, can I get a refund.

ChijiokeAnya:

I subscribed to a signal yesterday, less than 24 hours from now, and it turns out the trader is a gambler and not a real trader (70% in loss) I want to unsubscribe.

If I unsubscribe, can I get a refund.

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic refund.

Reason: