As the expert advisor to check whether the account is active subscription Signal?

As the expert advisor to check whether the account is active signal subscription? What is the code I use to check it?

train:
As the expert advisor to check whether the account is active signal subscription? What is the code I use to check it?
It's to the user to choose if he runs an EA or uses a Signal. Not possible from code.

From time to time I have a problem with the automatic exclusion of subscription signal. How can I send some information about off?

train:
From time to time I have a problem with the automatic exclusion of subscription signal. How can I send some information about off?
Sorry I don't understand your question.

Turn signal subscribe. Trader uses a symbol that is not in my broker - subscription is disabled. I want to get information about it (subscription is disabled) - email / alert or others. What are the possibilities?

train:
Turn signal subscribe. Trader uses a symbol that is not in my broker - subscription is disabled. I want to get information about it (subscription is disabled) - email / alert or others. What are the possibilities?

angevoyageur:

OK. Thank you for the information.
Reason: