Discussion of article "The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market" - page 4

@Samuel Ramotonto #: My robot fails validation because of not enough money error, I tried using the minimum allowed lot it is still failing, someone help!

You are not calculating your margin requirements properly. Use the OrderCalcMargin to properly adjust the order volume, or even not place the order at all, if the margin requirement is higher than the allowable minimum volume.

This is discussed in the second point of the article ... Insufficient funds to perform trade operation

Hi,

Can anyone help to fix the validation error? The EA can work on live trading account with trades opened & closed, but it cannot pass this. Please advise on what codes to be added, thank you.

Hi everyone, any idea why I'm getting the following, "no trading operations" and "tester takes too long time"? I've already loosened my settings so that trades get triggered. Also I don't actually encounter issues when I'm using strategy tester, GetLastError() always gives me "0" return. Is the validation against historical prices like in tester or randomly generated pricing? 

Hello, how can I go through the check if the Exper Advisor is only for one symbo... but this is not checked and thus no trades are executed in the automatic check?

@Darius Elias Rey #: Hello, how can I go through the check if the Expert Advisor is only for one symbol... but this is not checked and thus no trades are executed in the automatic check?

As per the Market product rules, you are not allowed to restrict or limit your EA to a single symbol. Your EA must work for all symbols, even if its intended use is for a single symbol.

Hello, 

I was submitting a new version 1.28 of my EA and it is not get validated with "not enough money error", first I found it weird because I implemented the CheckMoneyForTrade function since version 1.0, and I didn't even get the error before. I also did my test before submitting the EA, and it is conclusive, it is not taking a trade if there is no free margin to cover it. Any idea?

The Error I am getting: 

Log from my testing during same period as the above, no orders are place when no money/margin detected

\

Any one else in this case? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Haidar, Lionel Haj Ali #: I was submitting a new version 1.28 of my EA and it is not get validated with "not enough money error", first I found it weird because I implemented the CheckMoneyForTrade function since version 1.0, and I didn't even get the error before. I also did my test before submitting the EA, and it is conclusive, it is not taking a trade if there is no free margin to cover it. Any idea?

The Error I am getting: Log from my testing during same period as the above, no orders are place when no money/margin detected \ Any one else in this case?

One can clearly see in the your first image, that before the trade, the available free margin was -10.36. If your code did not correctly identify that, then the problem is in your code.

Dude can anyone of you help me ?????
No trading operations error popping up whenever trying to upload my mt4 EA in mql5 market .
I will clear something here
1.There is no trading restrictions on any specific pair on the code , we can trade all pairs 2.its working on real acc , demo acc , strategy tester all of them .

Sujit Sarkar #: Dude can anyone of you help me ????? No trading operations error popping up whenever trying to upload my mt4 EA in mql5 market . I will clear something here 1.There is no trading restrictions on any specific pair on the code , we can trade all pairs 2.its working on real acc , demo acc , strategy tester all of them .

Then you must be filtering out trade conditions in some indirect way. Maybe a spread filter or maybe you are not reading and applying the contract specifications correctly.

Remember that the validation process uses the default parameters you set, so make sure the default parameters are not filtering the process in any way.

Hello,

Is there any possibility to validate an EA that does not perform any buying and selling operations (first version) but only calculates important support and resistance levels. I plan to add the possibility of trading in the future.

Reason: