Discussion of article "The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market" - page 2

bool TakeProfitChanged=(MathAbs(orderinfo.TakeProfit()-sl)>tp);

//--

bool TakeProfitChanged=(MathAbs(orderinfo.TakeProfit()-tp)>point);

Good day,

I already trying to upload my EA but when I browse and click in upload; I saw the message " File compiled for Profiling " Could you please let me know what should I do?

Thanks

Guys,

My EA is was created to trade only WDO and DOL brazialian symbols and I'm getting this erro trying to upload:

Test report for version 1.0

Validation state: Validation completed with errors

• Errors count1
  • Started2019.03.04 01:05:55
  • Finished2019.03.04 01:07:11
  • TypeExpert Advisor
test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)
there are no trading operations
test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting)
test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting)
test on EURUSD,M1 (netting)

Any ideas on how I can ger rid of it?

Alexandro Pereira:

My EA is was created to trade only WDO and DOL brazialian symbols and I'm getting this erro trying to upload:

Code it to work with all symbols.

You can write in the description that it is only intended to work with WDO and DOL brazialian symbols

My EA receives trading signals when a new bar is formed via WebRequest.

Using 60 seconds as a timeout in my WebRequest, the Test report shows:  "tester takes too long time".

Reducing to 1-second timeouts, I get: "there are no trading operations".

This confirms my suspicion that the Automatic Validation fails because the server testing my code is not configured to perform WebRequests with my specific URL.

I see other EA products in the market which use WebRequests.

How do I pass the Automatic Validation?

Thanks.

Here is my problem :

I have one mq4 "dashboard/bot" that will track all 28 pairs but on one minute charts. The algorithm "Will not" work on hourly or better to say, will rarely send a signal out. How can i make it so that the automatic validation pass when it's only checks for hourly charts and not minute charts?

Haskell Edward Ii Downs :

My EA receives trading signals when a new bar is formed via WebRequest.

Using 60 seconds as a timeout in my WebRequest, the Test report shows:  "tester takes too long time".

Reducing to 1-second timeouts, I get: "there are no trading operations".

This confirms my suspicion that the Automatic Validation fails because the server testing my code is not configured to perform WebRequests with my specific URL.

I see other EA products in the market which use WebRequests.

How do I pass the Automatic Validation?

Thanks.

what is publishdate other EA

Automatic Validation did not start long ago

Alireza Khodakarami:

Here is my problem :

I have one mq4 "dashboard/bot" that will track all 28 pairs but on one minute charts. The algorithm "Will not" work on hourly or better to say, will rarely send a signal out. How can i make it so that the automatic validation pass when it's only checks for hourly charts and not minute charts?

It is very simple. Code the dashboard to work with M1 time-frame and not the current chart time-frame.

This testing is hugely unfair. Truly, I have to create settings just to try pass the test. 

Yajaira Thibisay Martinez Jaimes:
This testing is hugely unfair. Truly, I have to create settings just to try pass the test. 

Like what?

Reason: