unable to pass market validation

Hello,

May I know if there's any maintenance on the market?

I tried to update my EA but was having this error

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting) there are no trading operations test on EURUSD,M1 (netting) there are no trading operations

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Dua Yong RewMay I know if there's any maintenance on the market? I tried to update my EA but was having this error test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on XAUUSD,D1 (netting) there are no trading operations test on GBPUSD,M30 (netting) there are no trading operations test on EURUSD,M1 (netting) there are no trading operations

If it were a "maintenance" problem, it would state that "no report found".

The fact that it did try various symbols, then the problem is most probably with the EA itself. Your EA may not be properly handling netting accounts.

was this netting check new?

My EA was able to pass the verification previously

May I know what to take note for netting account?

Dua Yong Rew #: was this netting check new?

No, the "netting" has always existed in the tests.

However, if your EA is unable to handle netting accounts, then disabled the "netting" option in the product's classification of account types when you create the product.

Reason: