Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 10

May i ask some technical issue?

Once the strategy provider,

1. the monthly cost will direct deduct client MT4 account?
  2. the follower once follow the strategy provider, the fee indicated will direct credit to provider by monthly basis?
  3. is there any hidden cost beside the subscription fee and strategy provider cost?

Thanks

Does anybody knows whether there exists some statistics about signals or EAs with number of offers, profits, buyers or subscribers, prices, client satisfaction, ...

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Artikel baru Cara Menjadi Provider Sinyal untuk MetaTrader 4 dan MetaTrader 5 diterbitkan:

Penulis: MetaQuotes

I tried to open a seller account, but until now has not been verified, is already more than one week there has been no reply from the moderator, can anyone experienced this same as me

I activated the profile, sent the documents but after two weeks are always waiting for validation. And 'possible to know how long does it take to be enabled to sell signals? Thank you

Hello there,   i wanted to give free signals, but i was prompted that the subscription fee cant be less than 20$. but i have seen many free signals on this website. Please allow me to provide free signals. 

Moattar Hussain:
Hello there,   i wanted to give free signals, but i was prompted that the subscription fee cant be less than 20$. but i have seen many free signals on this website. Please allow me to provide free signals. 
free signals are for demo accounts

please can somebody tells me how can i put my signals in my page ? because when i use my own mt4 i doesn't show up as a signal or history in mql5, should i use mql5 web terminal ? i have problem with that 

good  mql5 team ...good luck to all

It is very good opportunity for traders. If, any trader would be a signal provider then he need mus gaining trade for make him signal provider and take profit. Little profit is enough from Forex market.It's need for long time tolerance . Greedy trader could not be a signal provider. Because of, as a signal provider , trader's needful a good draw-down. Always, investor want a good draw-down.

Is there any restrictions to use another computer to send my signals withe the same mt4 account???
Reason: