How can i offer signals for free

Hi

Is there option to offer signals for free on real account. I see many traders offering this. For example  https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxx

But i could not see the option. There is minimum subscription charges 20$.

tayyab1442 :

Привет

Есть вариант предложить сигналы бесплатно на для реального счета . Я вижу много торговцев, предлагающих этот. Например https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxx

Но я не мог увидеть вариант. Существует минимальная Подписка платы 20 $.

get acquainted with

tayyab1442:

Hi

Is there option to offer signals for free on real account. I see many traders offering this. For example  https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxx

But i could not see the option. There is minimum subscription charges 20$.

Hi Tayyab. just type 0 instead of the default value 20

Rosiman:
Hi Tayyab. just type 0 instead of the default value 20
No use it says "Price cannot be lower than 20 USD"

TayyabZERO:
No use it says "Price cannot be lower than 20 USD"
You cant offer free signals on a real account anymore. Demo account = free signals, real account = paid signals

Filter:
You cant offer free signals on a real account anymore. Demo account = free signals, real account = paid signals

Yes I also asked the ServiceDesk and they said "Only signals from demo accounts can be free."

It seems they made some changes but I think it's a bad decision. In the past the paid signals service was regulated meaning that only good enough traders could offer paid service so the psychology was that "it's a paid/regulated signal so it must be better than others" but now that that's no longer the case even this guy wants $24 for his -59.11% growth signal. <link removed by moderator>

Filter:
I think there should be an option to provide free signal to subscriber. If we get the option, at least we can offer our subscriber for one or two months free service to get the signal satisfaction. If few subscriber satisfied, they will be ready to get the paid signal also. On the other hand, we also be ready to enjoy famous signal service if we get few time free offer. This way both party will be benefited. Hope we will get feedback from our honourable moderators. 

nirob76:
I think there should be an option to provide free signal to subscriber. If we get the option, at least we can offer our subscriber for one or two months free service to get the signal satisfaction. If few subscriber satisfied, they will be ready to get the paid signal also. On the other hand, we also be ready to enjoy famous signal service if we get few time free offer. This way both party will be benefited. Hope we will get feedback from our honourable moderators. 
Unfortunately, it's got nothing to do with us moderators so our opinion doesn't mean much. The only way you can hope to bring about a change is to send suggestions to the Service Desk.

Filter:
Unfortunately, it's got nothing to do with us moderators so our opinion doesn't mean much. The only way you can hope to bring about a change is to send suggestions to the Service Desk.
Thank for the advice and will follow the same.
Reason: