Discussion of article "How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5"

New article How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5 has been published:

This article contains step-by-step instructions for creating bots for Telegram in MQL5. This information may prove useful for users who wish to synchronize their trading robot with a mobile device. There are samples of bots in the article that provide trading signals, search for information on websites, send information about the account balance, quotes and screenshots of charts to you smart phone.

Telegram has three schemes of interaction between bots and users. First - private chats. Every user communicates with a bot independently from each other, as shown if Fig 3, by making requests and receiving replies.

bot and private chats

Fig.3.  Bot and private chats.

Users send messages to a bot. They are stored on the server for no longer than 24 hours, and are removed afterwards. A bot has time to request these messages and to respond to them. This is the main mode that our bots will be operating in.

Author: Andrey Voytenko

trying this but it showing "URL does not allowed for WebRequest''. could u please explain more?

Phalkun Thoeun:

trying this but it showing "URL does not allowed for WebRequest''. could u please explain more?

Please add this URLs:

• https://api.telegram.org
  • https://search.mql5.com (only for Telegram_Search_EA)

in the "Expert Advisors" tab of the "Options" window.

Hi

Thanks for your useful article. I have tried Telegram_signal_EA. but I receive "URL does not allowed for WebRequest " error, in strategy tester. I added suggested URLs but the problem is not solved yet.could u please help me?

nima_fad:

I have tried Telegram_signal_EA. but I receive "URL does not allowed for WebRequest " error, in strategy tester.

Thanks for your positive feedback. But WebRequest() function cannot be executed in the Strategy Tester.

How I can send trades from my MT4 to a custom PHP 

Tatu Francis:
How I can send trades from my MT4 to a custom PHP 
It is easy. Use WebRequest function.

How i can call function in Class in OnCalculate? to send screenshot when i need with a button for example

Thank you  

Grate Article 
thanks for the time and invasion (Y)

Reza John Niazi:
Grate Article 
thanks for the time and invasion (Y)
Thanks for your praise. I hope you will achive your goals with MetaTrader and Telegram.

great articel :)

i tried Telegram_Signal_EA but I not received signal in my channel, why?

can you give my video tutorial ..

Thanks 

Reason: