Discussion of article "How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5" - page 18

Audiamant:

Hello traders !

I have a question,

i tried the Telegram_Bot_EA for Mt4 and Mt5 .... 

Can anybody tell me why the bot don´t send screenshot on weekend on Mt4, file is generated in file folder and also on telegram you see (send photo on top) but no screenshot is coming ?

On mt5 the screenshot is coming in a few seconds .

best regards 

When u communicate mt4 to Telegram n other way does the EA communicate,  check logs

Jefferson Metha:
When u communicate mt4 to Telegram n other way does the EA communicate,  check logs

Yees the EA communicate the only problem it dont send screenshot on weekend ? (mt4)

in the log file i see only EA loaded successfully

Very interesting because from Monday to Friday it works  .

Is anyone having the same problem ?

Audiamant:

Yees the EA communicate the only problem it dont send screenshot on weekend ? (mt4)

in the log file i see only EA loaded successfully

Very interesting because from Monday to Friday it works  .

Is anyone having the same problem 

i have never used screenshot function b4, try dubugging 
manually initiate sending an image and debug it. 

lemme check on my system will get back to u

Jefferson Metha:

i have never used screenshot function b4, try dubugging 
manually initiate sending an image and debug it. 

lemme check on my system will get back to u

Hmm now i found out when i click in the telegram bot   /charts/GBPUSD/H1/None it should send the screenshot, but it sends only if i remove the EA or turn Autotrading off when i do that the screenshot comes immediately .. 

How can i debugging ? 

Audiamant:

This bug has been fixed. Please update the source codes (zip file under an article).

Andrey Voytenko:
This bug has been fixed. Please update the source codes (zip file under an article).

Thank you very much i really appreciate your work and thank you for your answer . 

One more question is it possible to get screenshots faster and also to get it work when more people uses the same bot  ? 

best regards 

Audiamant:

One more question is it possible to get screenshots faster and also to get it work when more people uses the same bot  ? 

Screenshot generation speed depends on the platform, it takes <30 sec for MT4, MT5 is faster.

Andrey Voytenko:

Screenshot generation speed depends on the platform, it takes <30 sec for MT4, MT5 is faster.

I changed line 77  and now it comes even faster then before. 

i realize the bot sends compressed file how to solve it? i tried bigger screen size 

int chartWidth = (int)ChartGetInteger(chart_id, CHART_WIDTH_IN_PIXELS, 0);
      int chartHeight = (int)ChartGetInteger(chart_id, CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS, 0);

i tried to fix the library "Telegram.mqh" 

so where is the problem?

Aboozar:

I was not used to curl. it had no "Setup.exe". Just extracted an ran it with both your an my own tokens!

SOLVED  "Error: Unknown error 1001" =======>  my ISP Problem.

Now I have this outputs from cURL and Webrequest tester:

Andrey you helped me find it.

Hi Aboozar,

I saw you solved the issue with Error 1001. I have the same Error message and I have done all necessary actions as per article and Andrey Voytenko recommendations, but problem still there. Would you please share how did you solve the issue.

Thanks,

Reason: