Discussion of article "How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5" - page 11

Jefferson Metha:
So the current library, we can receive messages from Groups n directly chat with bot. 

I want to receive messages from channel to MetaTrader how is this done. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/328371#comment_15438131 

I got this and will work around it to see if I can implement it  into the Telegram.mqh file

Read Public Telegram Channel Latest Messages
Read Public Telegram Channel Latest Messages
  • www.mql5.com
Read public Channel telegram messages Havent tested constant refreshing of messages...

Asadollah Ramezani:

Hi

As a part of an EA, I'm trying to send a screenshot to telegram bot.but it doesn't work and  I just see "sending a photo"  massage in the Telegram Bot. I do not receive anything.i'll appreciate if any one can help. the code is attached.

dear @Asadollah Ramezani

try this: InpUpdateMode = UPDATE_SLOW;

I'm trying to us the signal ea but I'm getting {"ok":false,"error_code":400,"description":"Bad Request: chat not found"} error code on mt5 n nothing on the channel. How can I fix this?

Also how to I change Macd to send signals everytime I place a trade, modify or close?

Asadollah Ramezani:

Hi

As a part of an EA, I'm trying to send a screenshot to telegram bot.but it doesn't work and  I just see "sending a photo"  massage in the Telegram Bot. I do not receive anything.i'll appreciate if any one can help. the code is attached.

Dear @Asadollah Ramezani

I had this problem too, I always get this error: "Screenshot file not created", I solved it, Just put ChartRedraw(chart_id) after ChartScreenShot command.

good luck bro

Koros Jafarzadeh:

Dear @Asadollah Ramezani

I had this problem too, I always get this error: "Screenshot file not created", I solved it, Just put ChartRedraw(chart_id) after ChartScreenShot command.

good luck bro

why not send an example 

thegosutrader:

Could someone please help me to finish to write this ? Actually I just want to replicate the MT4 trades journal logs by sending a message to my Telegram channel like the attached file.

Please refer to MACD example in the Article Files

It means start simple with the MACD example that comes in MetaTrader. 

Marco vd Heijden:

It means start simple with the MACD example that comes in MetaTrader. 

Ok thank you !

Hello,

My bot is sending the same message multiple times, any idea where is the issue? here is the code :<Link removed>

Thank you

thegosutrader:

Hello,

My bot is sending the same message multiple times, any idea where is the issue? here is the code :<Link removed>

Thank you

Please attach the code here instead of linking to an external website.

Reason: