Discussion of article "How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5" - page 4

Mohd Fahmi Azlan Mohamad Zuki:
Any version for mq4?

The codes attached to this article are adapted to trading on both platforms — MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

Just change EAs file extentions to mq4.

i change from for(int i=0;i<=1;i++) to for(int i=0;i>=1;i--) on signal ea,

now i got no signal from telegram, can help/guide me  ;(

Andrey Voytenko:

The codes attached to this article are adapted to trading on both platforms — MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

Just change EAs file extentions to mq4.

I tried to change.. But when i place order, im not receive any notification. Anything i need to check

agsapri:

i change from for(int i=0;i<=1;i++) to for(int i=0;i>=1;i--) on signal ea,

now i got no signal from telegram, can help/guide me  ;(

are need to change in

include <Telegram.mqh>

#include <Arrays\List.mqh>

#include <Arrays\ArrayString.mqh>

#include <Common.mqh>

#include <Jason.mqh> too?

i>=1;i--?

Hello Andrey

For Telegram Bot EA i have an screenshot error which i couldnt fix up 

What seems to be wrong ?

telegram screen

Serdar Karatac:

What seems to be wrong ?

Please fix the line 117:

result=bot.SendPhoto(screen_id,_chat_id,filename,_symbol+"_"+StringSubstr(EnumToString(_period),7));

Andrey Voytenko:

Please fix the line 117:

Thanks a lot andrey you solved it :)

Andrey Voytenko:

Please fix the line 117:

Hi Andrey

I have download your example code from here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2355

I followed your istructions that you have explain in your article....I have create my bot and my chanel and I have connect my bot as adiministrator of chanel

I have add the "https://api.telegram.org" and "https://search.mql5.com" link in to Expert Advisor tab in the Options of platform

When I try to load your example codes (all), I recive always the "Error: unknow error 1001"

You can help me please?

Thanks

Last news

I have tryed to load the same example code in mt4.....on mt4 the error 1001 not generated......the problem is only on mt5

I have this versions of platforms

mt4 build 1121 (26 apr 2018)

mt5 build 1146 ((11 Jun 2018)

How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5
  • Andrey Voytenko
  • www.mql5.com
During the F8 conference held in San Francisco on 12th of April in 2016, Facebook announced the integration of API for bots into the Messenger. The same day a major update for the Telegram Bot Platform was released. Version 2.0 has pleasantly surprised with its functionality. It seems that bots that used to be popular in the ICQ era are now...

Eugenio Bravetti:

mt5 build 1146 ((11 Jun 2018)

I think you use an old build. Please upgrade up to 1845 (08 Jun 2018) and try again.

Andrey Voytenko:

I think you use an old build. Please upgrade up to 1845 (08 Jun 2018) and try again.

sorry I was wrong to write

mt5 build is 1846 (11 jun 2018)

PS.....How I writed in my previous post, on MT4 the connection it's ok but when I load "Telegram_Signal_EA" and new signal is generated, when the programm send message to the chanel, the programm return

"2018.06.13 18:57:03.688 Telegram_Signal_EA EURUSD.,M1: {"ok":false,"error_code":400,"description":"Bad Request: chat not found"}"

The steps that I followed are:

1) I have create my bot

2) I have create my chanel

3) I have add my bot as administrator of chanel

It's ok?

Thanks

Reason: