Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 5

Dear Sir I have subscribed Trend Follower on H1 but please tell me how to execute it. I am waiting for your advice.

shaheen193:
Dear Sir I have subscribed Trend Follower on H1 but please tell me how to execute it. I am waiting for your advice.

You do not need to execute - just have your MT4 terminal on and connected to your Trading Account, and it does the job. But be aware and add Money Management, it is suggested by every Signal provider and MQL5 too. It is once responsibility to do it. 

TonyChan:
How to pay subscription by credit card or paypal?
Just add funds from your Paypal to your MQL5 accout. Go to payments, once funds are added to your MQL5 account, when you subscribe the amount will be automatically be picked from this account. 

Hi

Will I still see the signal provider in the signal tab after I subscribe to it?

It seems that after I subscribe to it I can no longer see it in this list, is that suppose to be the way?

I have subscribed to one signal service provider to my account. Can I subscribe another service providre to the same account as well. If yes please explain how could be done.

Regards 

ps_ngk:

I have subscribed to one signal service provider to my account. Can I subscribe another service providre to the same account as well. If yes please explain how could be done.

Regards 

No you can't. Read the FAQ pt 17 for explanation.

angevoyageur:
No you can't. Read the FAQ pt 17 for explanation.
Many thanks

I had a subscription with DI_Trade for which I paid 25 euros. Trade DI crash (balance: $ 1) Who me back the money for the subscription?
I had a free subscription to Traderence FC and now the signal has been canceled.

I need an explanation or I change the deposit paid by DI_Trade to Traderence.

Where I can send my complaints and claims???

geriflu:

I had a subscription with DI_Trade for which I paid 25 euros. Trade DI crash (balance: $ 1) Who me back the money for the subscription?

Nobody. It's your responsability when you subscribed to a Signal.

I had a free subscription to Traderence FC and now the signal has been canceled.

And ?

You can't.

You can write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

geriflu:

You should read this Terms before subscribing.
Reason: