Two signal providers in the same LAN.

Hello,

I would like to know if two signal providers can work in the same LAN (single public IP), but with different MQL5 accounts and different computers?

Grigore Bulgaru:
Hello,

I would like to know if two signal providers can work in the same LAN (single public IP), but with different MQL5 accounts and different computers?

MQL5 account is tthe account for this forum (it is not trading account of the broker).

Are you asking about the differehnt trading accounts and different computers?
I am not sure that I am right but as far as I know - the signals are woerking per accounts ... one trading account is for an other signal providingor subscribing, the other accounts - for the other ...  

Sergey Golubev:

MQL5 account is tthe account for this forum (it is not trading account of the broker).

Are you asking about the differehnt trading accounts and different computers?
I am not sure that I am right but as far as I know - the signals are woerking per accounts ... one trading account is for an other signal providingor subscribing, the other accounts - for the other ...  

Hi, Thanks for answering me. I already know how it works. My father and I who live together are traders with different accounts. My father is already a seller on MQL5. We work on two different computers in the same LAN, so with the same public IP (even if they have different internal IPs). Since I do not accept the seller's request telling me that my father and I operate on the same computer, I assume that MQL5 only sees the public IP of my network. That's why my question.

Grigore Bulgaru:
Hi, Thanks for answering me. I already know how it works. My father and I who live together are traders with different accounts. My father is already a seller on MQL5. We work on two different computers in the same LAN, so with the same public IP (even if they have different internal IPs). Since I do not accept the seller's request telling me that my father and I operate on the same computer, I assume that MQL5 only sees the public IP of my network. That's why my question.
As providers, the Signals are not dependent on where you are connecting from. Signals are received directly from the trading account and not from your MetaTrader terminals. You could even be using a mobile app to enter the trades. It does not have any impact on those following the signals from that account.
Reason: