<this topic is a joke created for "fun"> - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:
For how long have you been using this system ?

less than a year, but in a couple of weeks you can make really a lot, i always miss several good entries, but it's not a problem, i got an average of 2 entries a day with this setup, i'm not selling any system, i just wanna show that is too easy to earn a lot on markets, with simple original ideas

Thomas457:

less than a year, but in a couple of weeks you can make really a lot, i always miss several good entries, but it's not a problem, i got an average of 2 entries a day with this setup, i'm not selling any system, i just wanna show that is too easy to earn a lot on markets, with simple original ideas

Prove it... :D

I will make an ea for you that trades for u easily and accurately.

Thomas457:

i just wanna show

Show nothing ? found the Golden Goose but no ?

well, just automate your strategy and lets see what happen to your account. I fear not the man who has account growth 100% daily once, but I fear the man who has account growth 100% consistently.

well then if it's so easy and so darned profitable, set up a signal service and we can all be rich and neighbors on Bora Bora ;) 

i think he is just showing off...

Is it so difficult to tell what is the simplest strategy?
Just illuminate us and tell whats the simple strategy. EMA?
I'm noslt asking your code, just the strategy

There is nothing profitable like this in the world, I can approve it with Signal processing, Can not find a strategy that can show us future of market, it needs probability for forecasting and actually can not be 100% accurate, 

Dear friend don't be so excited and I think you know that there is no system exist in the market with 100% profit daily, just wanted to make a HOT Thread and improve your rating,

I'm in this field around 15 years and with knowledge I'm predicting market but such a profit like this is NOT EXIST in the world.

It's better we Stop it here and don't follow this thread. 

100% a day! wow but lol not possible in long run, anyways i tried to do something slow kind of auto trading these are results are a year

Reason: