<this topic is a joke created for "fun"> - page 9

yeah its fun :) 

Thomas457:

hello my friends, this post was a lie, i was just kidding, it was just for fun, my intent was to see if others will really believe me and

maybe someone who really makes that much to show.  I strongly believe out there, that this kind of system exists, but really isnt with me ,

yet

Best regards 

I dont want to judge you , you have your own life your passions and your endeavours which is highly respectable,but 
in regards to the goal of your thread, it is far less productive to aggitate fellow traders and programmers , people who
study the market 24/7 , people you might need in the future or who might need you as well.
I wish you discover this system , and i mean it. 

Thomas457:
yeah its fun :) 
No its not, its destructive for the forum and the community. Youre negative and should care about your personal problems instead of trying to pull others down with you. I am sorry for you. 

First of all, please let me tell my own opinion ...

I read only your first post then I jumped to the end because I believe that you have no profitable system ... Why?

The title says, "I have a system that makes almost 100% ..." ... Then at the same title said, " ... but the problem ..." !!!

So, there is a problem in the system ... Means to me, it is a paralyzed system ... No guarantee to the futures results.

You memorized me to some traders said, " I have an excellent EA but needs a little tweak of modification !!!" ...

If it is a profitable EA, then why you need to modify it? ... Too strange for me !!!. 

I wish you a good luck, if already there is any luck ... :) 

Well done trader.Pls how long did it take you to discover that simplicity is better than complexity.Thanks.

come on just delete all this post, now the fun is over
Reason: