<this topic is a joke created for "fun"> - page 3

I'm not 100% accurate, but it happens that in every trade i make around 50%, using 1:500 leverage, and lose just one in 40-50 times on average, yes its possible, i dont even know why it works so well, because its to simple, i just modified 1 of the most used indicators in the world, and i'm making great capital.  I just expected to see other traders with the same ratings, using really simple systems in this topic, so we could discuss more.  

It's been 5 days since your first post.

So you made it 1600% after then?

Congratulations! 

Joined MQL5.com last Saturday and suddenly has a remarkable system that makes 100% a day. Yeah, sounds totally legit to me. But I'm sure his inbox is full of people throwing $$ at him LOL

It's one of them 'Simple Moving Average Deluxe' guy's...

If he was truly making a lot of money from it he would not be sharing it with us. He would be under a palm tree on a beach enjoying his life. Instead he is here claiming ridiculous things.

no its not moving average, but RSI with a custom filter. I didnt thought i would have such discredit, i thought there were in here much more traders with good simple setups. Today most think that only writing  20000 lines of code to then become barely profitable, its wrong,  there are several ways, you just have to think different , anyway i wish luck to everyone and lets close this topic

You show up here making a pretty unlikely claim without any evidence to back it up.

What did you expect?

Thomas457:
no its not moving average, but RSI with a custom filter. I didnt thought i would have such discredit, i thought there were in here much more traders with good simple setups. Today most think that only writing  20000 lines of code to then become barely profitable, its wrong,  there are several ways, you just have to think different , anyway i wish luck to everyone and lets close this topic
Before drawing your conclusion about the members here in the community, at least prove that your method works. Just a screenshot

the problem is that such profitabilty isnt as common as i previousily tought, or everyone that makes this keep his mouth shut, so i'll keep my mouth shut too. In these forums you'll never find the retail sucess traders, they keep a low profile, all of them.  But you can contact me inbox, if you want and have time, so we can discuss trading. Here in forums you just get people laughing at you 

Hello. Is possible to test your robot?
Reason: