<this topic is a joke created for "fun"> - page 4

ruxan:
Hello. Is possible to test your robot?
Thomas457:
the problem is that such profitabilty isnt as common as i previousily tought, or everyone that makes this keep his mouth shut, so i'll keep my mouth shut too. In these forums you'll never find the retail sucess traders, they keep a low profile, all of them.  But you can contact me inbox, if you want and have time, so we can discuss trading. Here in forums you just get people laughing at you 

" But you can contact me inbox, if you want and have time, so we can discuss trading. Here in forums you just get people laughing at you " .... seems to us like this is the enticement into a scam.

If your claimed simple modification to  the RSI, which is not your original work, works so well, why are you unwilling or unable to share it with the community you have attached yourself to?

But you want to discuss in private? So you can conduct some scam in the dark?

uhm the market can be hacked 

Are you serious? please share it...

just show account & investor password to prove that you make hundreds percent profit.

LOL ... so many people eager to get money w/o logic. Just ask him to prove his/her account in myfxbook or a like.

Thomas457:

I'm not 100% accurate, but it happens that in every trade i make around 50%, using 1:500 leverage, and lose just one in 40-50 times on average, yes its possible, i dont even know why it works so well, because its to simple, i just modified 1 of the most used indicators in the world, and i'm making great capital.  I just expected to see other traders with the same ratings, using really simple systems in this topic, so we could discuss more.  

LOL, you are funny. Trying to rip people off.... There is no system that can consistently make 100% profit. Forget it. 

Tim:
LOL, you are funny. Trying to rip people off.... There is no system that can consistently make 100% profit. Forget it. 

Hi again my friends, that concept of impossible really bothers me,  just because you cant do it, you assume your limits aplly to everyone else. This is a fallacy, you cant

prove something doesnt exist, its logically impossible. I'm not saying i have a 100% win strategy, i say i have a pretty good one that almost never lose, but even about a 100% win strategy, theoretically 

speaking, its possible to do with infinite different strategies, just because i cant prove it doesnt exist, i'm forced to  assume it exists. Our minds are conditioned by school, culture to think in a certain way, 

i can create a really simple killing trading strategy even 100% win, just thinking outside the box ( tough i'm not saying i have one of such win win strategy). In trading, such strategies must be 

easy to make, if you have an "outside the box thinking process", because it's about colletive thinking, and people and economy colletivelly are very predictable, even in stupid ways,  if you are smart enough you can make a lot here.

Ok you can say that personally you never met anyone doing this, so its impossible, but you never really know, even your neighboor can be a millionaire forex trader, he can be a discrete person, you would never really know

everyone in this market, my theory is that as everyone making big digits are smart, and so smart as coincidence to keep his mouth shut, even Warren Bufett's son never knew he was making millions on stock market, they grew up like normal people.

So my point is ok you dont believe me, its not a problem, the problem is using a fallacy saying something doesnt exist, when what happens is that you havent yet found for yourself, but you can allways change this mentallity and open your mind

I'm not saying i have a 100% win strategy, i say i have a pretty good one that almost never lose ........

Thomas 457 seems to be believable with his claim and I would give him the benefit of doubt. I wish him much success.

Thomas457:

it happens that in every trade i make around 50%,

Thomas457:

I'm not saying i have a 100% win strategy,

That is a Fallacy.

Thomas457:

Hi again my friends, that concept of impossible really bothers me,  just because you cant do it, you assume your limits aplly to everyone else.

I agree with you on that.

However, what is not clear is why you open this topic ? what are you expecting ? Isn't in contradiction with "he can be a discrete person, you would never really know" ?

Anyway, just curiosity.

Reason: