<this topic is a joke created for "fun"> - page 7

Doerk Hilger:
No, its definitely not simple for him as well it is not simple for anybody else on this planet. Please dont buy such claims. Furthermore, forget the RSI, even if you find a win rate of more than 50% after you took a deeper look, because, what then? A success rate of higher than 50% does not mean that one is profitable. Success rate is only one single parameter of the whole formula, risk reward ratio is the other and in the end its only the profit factor. Its much more profitable to take a deeper look into risk & money management issues and into the market itself, that you want to trade.
Thank you for the advice, Can't help myself to dream though, that somewhere out there exist the so called "Holy Grail", even though I know that it doesn't exist.

Iwan Iskandar:
even though I know that it doesn't exist.

Of course it exists there will always be those who beat the system but they won't be screaming it from the rooftop and it will be most likely a work of art that took them many years to design.

Marco vd Heijden:

Of course it exists there will always be those who beat the system but they won't be screaming it from the rooftop and it will be most likely a work of art that took them many years to design.

Ha ha, now I can go back to my dream and keep searching.  Hopefully you will be screaming from the roof top if you find it before me

Iwan Iskandar:
Ha ha, now I can go back to my dream and keep searching.  Hopefully you will be screaming from the roof top if you find it before me

I said design, not searching.

These are two different things so you might as well give up right now.

Marco vd Heijden:

I said design, not searching.

These are two different things so you might as well give up right now.

I see what you mean.  Thank you for the advice

Read all posts and I believe Thomas457 may have found a way to trade.  It may only use some simple indicators but the market condition could be another important factor.  In addition, these strategy may not work all the time.  After all, Thomas457 have tested it within a very limited time frame and it worked. 

wang9852:

Read all posts and I believe Thomas457 may have found a way to trade.  It may only use some simple indicators but the market condition could be another important factor.  In addition, these strategy may not work all the time.  After all, Thomas457 have tested it within a very limited time frame and it worked. 

By 100% - NO, and I explained in detail why. I can repeat the reasons as often as its necessary. 

If youve got arguments which are better than "believing", then post them and proove what you claim. If not, please stop misleading beginners.  

this guy is talking without experience guys.. just let him eats his own words. for old time traders we all know that his claim is BS. theres a lot of factor for it. he will blew his account sooner or later. thats why in forex we only do 10% minimum profits monthly... if your want to earn more, then you deposit more.. keep the risk as low as possible. this is what we call trading..

Hi everyone! I never said to trade with large sums, because you really  can blow your account with just one trade, but you can use 2% of your total account, and make a lot really fast i can assure you. Last week i did made 400% in just a day, for example, but using limit part of my account as allways, i dont trade every day. Trading is really easy if you have a solid strategy, its like dancing, sometimes i think its too easy to make money thats the boring part...

kkkk Eu estava apenas brincando com vocês, eu tenho apenas 2 dólares na minha conta que sobrou, desde que eu descobri o forex eu só perdi. Eu tenho contas a pagar no final do mês e estou completamente quebrado. Eu abri este tópico justamente para ver se alguém realmente fazia dinheiro e também fazer piada com os meus amigos de forex. Eu realmente acho que exista uma forma de ganhar, mas eu não sei de nada. Boa sorte a todos valeu pelas risadas eu achei muito engraçado alguns realmente acreditarem. 

Thomas457:

Hi everyone! I never said to trade with large sums, because you really  can blow your account with just one trade, but you can use 2% of your total account, and make a lot really fast i can assure you. Last week i did made 400% in just a day, for example, but using limit part of my account as allways, i dont trade every day. Trading is really easy if you have a solid strategy, its like dancing, sometimes i think its too easy to make money thats the boring part...

kkkk Eu estava apenas brincando com vocês, eu tenho apenas 2 dólares na minha conta que sobrou, desde que eu descobri o forex eu só perdi. Eu tenho contas a pagar no final do mês e estou completamente quebrado. Eu abri este tópico justamente para ver se alguém realmente fazia dinheiro e também fazer piada com os meus amigos de forex. Eu realmente acho que exista uma forma de ganhar, mas eu não sei de nada. Boa sorte a todos valeu pelas risadas eu achei muito engraçado alguns realmente acreditarem. 

kkkk I was just playing with you , 
I have only 2 dollars on my account is left , since I discovered the forex I just lost . 
I have bills to pay month-end and I am completely broken . 
I opened this topic just to see if anyone was really making money and also make fun of my friends forex . 
I really think there is a way to win, but I do not know anything. 
Good luck to all worth the laughter I found very funny some really believe .

Reason: