can't recieve alert of indicator in iphone!

Hello

I set my metaquotes iphone id in my mt4 but only get order notification and not receive alert of indicator !

how can i solve this ?

thanks

There is the article about - MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal 

Android and iOS powered devices offer us many features we do not even know about. One of these features is push notifications allowing us to receive personal messages, regardless of our phone number or mobile network operator. MetaTrader mobile terminal already can receive such messages right from your trading robot. You should only know MetaQuotes ID of your device. More than 9 000 000 mobile terminals have already received it.

But if it is problem with your indicator so fix indicator.

Sergey Golubev:

There is the article about - MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal 

Android and iOS powered devices offer us many features we do not even know about. One of these features is push notifications allowing us to receive personal messages, regardless of our phone number or mobile network operator. MetaTrader mobile terminal already can receive such messages right from your trading robot. You should only know MetaQuotes ID of your device. More than 9 000 000 mobile terminals have already received it.

But if it is problem with your indicator so fix indicator.

Thanks for your answer

But i receive alert in my MT4 (desktop version)!

you need to code

SendNotification()
Function in your expert/indicator to have it send out messages and alert to you iphone.

Marco vd Heijden:

you need to code

Function in your expert/indicator to have it send out messages and alert to you iphone.
Thanks so much
Reason: