Discussion of article "Limitless Opportunities with MetaTrader 5 and MQL5"

New article Limitless Opportunities with MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 is published:

In this article, I would like to give an example of what a trader's program can be like as well as what results can be achieved in 9 months, having started to learn MQL5 from scratch. This example will also show how multi-functional and informative such a program can be for a trader while taking minimum space on the price chart. And we will be able to see just how colorful, bright and intuitively clear to the user trade information panels can get. As well as many other features...

Fig. 29. Information panels in the visualization mode

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

Why I can't download file in the attachment?

Just checked, all the files downloaded successfully.

What happens when you try to download?

Alexx:

Just checked, all the files downloaded successfully.

What happens when you try to download?

this is shown:

403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен.

Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.

WebMaster:

this is shown:

403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен.

Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.

or translated in english :

403 - forbidden. Access is denied.

The credentials that do not give the right to view this directory or page.

I already download the attachment from russian article. Today I try to download, still has error.

Issue has been fixed. Files are available for downloading now.

Impressive, there is no words to describe this article, bravo, you are the best....

I'm confused about Fig. 28. Is it likely to make 797 trades for only 779 bars? So you enter/exit a pair of long/short positions in one bar somewhere?

TuQuyetThang:
I'm confused about Fig. 28. Is it likely to make 797 trades for only 779 bars? So you enter/exit a pair of long/short positions in one bar somewhere?
The test was conducted on three symbols, and each has four trading strategies.

Simply impressive, even though it is hard to face at first, with the huge amount of information provided, this article is a must read for any trader / mql5 programmer.

Reason: