EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 6

Dimka-novitsek:

Is that what they call it now?)))

Well, the computer's in the smaller room, there's a fridge, a couple of cupboards, a bed, a table, a computer, a palm tree and the big room is the living room with a sofa, a big table, armchairs and a big TV. That's where Mum and Dad are now.

ugh....it cleared up...and we were getting scared...Did Dimka go to the left wing of the castle without a map and compass...)))) as he walks the shaft.corridors forex))))

Dimka-novitsek:
I'm not going to close it yet, although I have 0.60 on the chart, and it does not say "Close me".

I don't know why I told you to go out with a profit... so trade on your own and don't listen to anyone... Just take a couple 1 to start with... Good luck...

A possible development plan for the coming days is as follows

And they said it wasn't a grail))) Test of a week and a half, all trades closed.

Found it, but what it will talk about - not clear... The subject seems to be Berananke and Libya...

15:00 USD Bernanke to Give Semiannual Testimony at House Low

margaret:

Found it, but it's not clear what it will say...

15:00 USD Bernanke to Give Semiannual Testimony at House Low

Some internal six-month indicators, but indicators of what - ?

Euro/Dollar pair fundamentals

$1.3950 strong offers/large option barrier with March 10 expiry
$1.3910 option expiry
$1.3885/900 intermediate offers, number increasing closer to major barrier $1.3900
$1.3865/75 stops/barrier $1.3875
$1.3855/65 strong offers/$1.3862 highs Feb 2, 2011/barrier $1.3860
$1.3852 new york highs Tuesday/$1.3857 New York Monday highs
$1.3843 intraday highs Europe, Asia $1.3787

$1.3822 ***current level 15.13 MSc Wednesday

$1.3805/00 minor demand
$1.3790 stops
$1.3780 intermediate demand
$1.3765/60 minor demand
$1.3750 option expiration
$1.3745/35 intermediate demand /$1.3744 intraday low Asia/Europe
$1.3715/05 intermediate demand

NEW YORK, March 2. /Dow Jones/. The euro hit a nearly four-month high against the U.S. dollar on Wednesday as expectations of an interest rate hike by the European Central Bank (ECB) continued to drive flows into the single European currency.

> Meanwhile, rising oil prices amid escalating tensions in Libya continued to put downward pressure on the dollar, analysts said. There is a consensus in the market that the US is still much more exposed to risks from any disruption to global oil supplies than the eurozone.

By Andrew J. Johnson, Dow Jones Newswires

What's the matter with Funtjen, why did she fly away?)

-DEN-:
Enough for cigarettes, that's for sure.

Thank you, I don't smoke cigarettes)))
Reason: