Modifying running orders in MT4

Whenever I modify a running order the platform pops up a confirmation screen where I need to click on YES before the order really changes. When I scalp this is very time consuming and stand in my way to be able to get in and out of the market quickly.

Is there an option where I can deactivate this?

Best Regards,

Werner

Files:
Capture1.PNG  20 kb
Capture2.PNG  18 kb

Werner Middelaer:

Whenever I modify a running order the platform pops up a confirmation screen where I need to click on YES before the order really changes. When I scalp this is very time consuming and stand in my way to be able to get in and out of the market quickly.

Is there an option where I can deactivate this?

Best Regards,

Werner

I don't believe that is for you to confirm, it is confirmation that the order has been executed.

The fact is that my order doesn't change until I click on the confirmation pop-up.

Werner Middelaer:
The fact is that my order doesn't change until I click on the confirmation pop-up.

Really?

I don't get this confirmation window, so there must be a way to stop it. Check the tools options carefully and you may find how.

I have found it. It's an option that you can check "the One Click Trading" option. Thanks you Keith for your feedback.
Reason: