wow nice....thanks...
what is the timeframe and pair ? 

Timeframe = 1 min

Pair =  AUDUSD

A good EA to loose money

uli43:
A good EA to loose money
then dont use it.

its not moving on my platform...the setting is even default...but its not working...how to make it working?

tanpanama:
its not moving on my platform...the setting is even default...but its not working...how to make it working?
make active auto trading button your mt4

1 month in demo account and double my money (10,000 to 21,530)...work very very well in EURUSD and GBPUSA ...im going to use it in my real account!! thanks Siti, good job!!

cfarias:
1 month in demo account and double my money (10,000 to 21,530)...work very very well in EURUSD and GBPUSA ...im going to use it in my real account!! thanks Siti, good job!!
Can you post your seeting or the tpl-files?

cfarias:
nice..

it is wonder for me. Thanks . But can you added martingale for it? Buy not 0.1 , 0.1 only 0.1 , 0.2 .... ?

I tried to load this RSI_ EA and change the Manual Lots to 0.02 for I don't have much capital. (FUNDS) But being rejected because of insufficient funds. and it is registering in my terminal journal that I am placing 5.02 lots instead of 0.02 Lots. that is why provably the reason the trades are rejected for insufficient funds. How could I correct this problem. Please help. Thank you.
Reason: