Experts: RSI EA - page 12

Hi Siti, not sure if you still read the comments in this thread, I tried to use your EA, I made some small modification on the conditions about when to trigger the OpSell, OpBuy, CloseBuy and CloseSell. Then I backtested both your original EA and my version, something odd happened that only one position was opened and closed during the entire backtest period for both EAs and they both only open a long position excluding any opportunities in a short position. Is there anything in the settings that I should modify to make it actually work? I am scratching my head over this. Please help! 

Hi,

Would anyone can help me to activate my account?  I need help right now. Please....

Sir,

When i am trying to use this EA for INDICES, its not working. Why?

Will you guide me for it for its proper use?

The error message i got from JOURNAL is "ORDER SEND ERROR 131" for INDICES. i want to just check it weather will work for Indicies or not.

Attached herewith ERROR file for your king attention.

Files:
ERROR.PNG  44 kb

HARESHBHAI:

The error message i got from JOURNAL is "ORDER SEND ERROR 131" for INDICES. i want to just check it weather will work for Indicies or not.

Attached herewith ERROR file for your king attention.

try change your LotSize

Vilma Ubina:
Hi,

Would anyone can help me to activate my account?  I need help right now. Please....

do you mean?

Hello, 

i am leaning to code langugue, just beginer

i want to built ea working with H1 time frame with rsi

If i want to change stoploss condition in ea such as, stoploss -50 pip  since entry point and 2 hour since entry. What should i do ?

thank you

Quang Nguyen:

Hello, 

i am leaning to code langugue, just beginer

i want to built ea working with H1 time frame with rsi

If i want to change stoploss condition in ea such as, stoploss -50 pip  since entry point and 2 hour since entry. What should i do ?

thank you

you can go here https://www.mql5.com/en/job for modifying

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
hi  please I need to do the  automatic ea for trailing stops,   Automatic trailing  stop Automatic stops monitors your account and automatically setsthe values you enter in the EA for stop loss, take profit and also trailingstop. As long as the EA is attached on a chart it will set stops and offerautomatic trailing to any new trades for that...

Is it possible to CUT the trades opened by other EA ?

I tried it for MANUAL TRADES to cut by RSI parameters and Koment=BLANK and Magic no=0.

But i can't cut the trades opened by other EA. If other EA MAGIC NO and KOMMENT both are filled in your EA, will it work properly?

I bag your guidance for this issue. 

HARESHBHAI:

Is it possible to CUT the trades opened by other EA ?

I tried it for MANUAL TRADES to cut by RSI parameters and Koment=BLANK and Magic no=0.

But i can't cut the trades opened by other EA. If other EA MAGIC NO and KOMMENT both are filled in your EA, will it work properly?

I bag your guidance for this issue. 

make same for MagicNumber & Comment
Reason: