Experts: RSI EA - page 11

thank you very much

Siti Latifah:

yes..

set them false.

then MagicNumber = 0

I tried it but it doesn't seem to work. The trade still continues even when the rsi value is reached. Do I add the ea first to the chart and then open the trade or do i trade first then add the ea? Please help me as i am totally confused.

tonyang:

I tried it but it doesn't seem to work. The trade still continues even when the rsi value is reached. Do I add the ea first to the chart and then open the trade or do i trade first then add the ea? Please help me as i am totally confused.

CloseBySignal=True

Siti Latifah:

CloseBySignal=True

yes, the setting is true.

I tested it on 1 Min chart. I add the ea on the chart and then i opened a sell trade when the rsi was at the overbought level. I was waiting if it will close automatically when the rsi level dropped to the oversold area but it didn't. The trade still continued even if the rsi level was already above the overbought area. 

What am i doing wrong?

tonyang:

yes, the setting is true.

I tested it on 1 Min chart. I add the ea on the chart and then i opened a sell trade when the rsi was at the overbought level. I was waiting if it will close automatically when the rsi level dropped to the oversold area but it didn't. The trade still continued even if the rsi level was already above the overbought area. 

What am i doing wrong?

may be your e still not actvate ?

Siti Latifah:

may be your e still not actvate ?

The auto trading is enabled and there is a smiley face beside the ea name on the upper right corner. I am sorry if i am bugging you with this but it is my first time using an ea.

tonyang:

The auto trading is enabled and there is a smiley face beside the ea name on the upper right corner. I am sorry if i am bugging you with this but it is my first time using an ea.

ok..

input Koment=

leave blank

Siti Latifah:

ok..

input Koment=

leave blank

It worked!! Thank you very much for helping

Hello, can this EA have both a buy and sell open at the same time?  With "closebysignal" set to false?  Thanks

thank you siti latifah for this good rsi ea
Reason: