Experts: RSI EA - page 6

xoonxoon:
does it trigger a sell when the rsi is at 75 or only after it turn down after hitting 75? (if i set mine at 75 sell and 25 buy)
do backtest visual mode, when backtest is running, attach RSI as your setting, then you will see

I have been testing this RSIea with my demo for some time now, excellence EA. But I have a challenge when I change the setting to add StopLoss. The EA would not trade, even when I decided to add StopLoss and TakeProfit, CloseBySignal = false, the would Still not trade. Please, can you kindly do something about it. Excellence job.  

omadera:
I have been testing this RSIea with my demo for some time now, excellence EA. But I have a challenge when I change the setting to add StopLoss. The EA would not trade, even when I decided to add StopLoss and TakeProfit, CloseBySignal = false, the would Still not trade. Please, can you kindly do something about it. Excellence job.  
maybe no signal entry, just wait..
or you can try  on backtest

tested it live, losing trades..

works well only on strategy tester.. 

xoonxoon:

tested it live, losing trades..

works well only on strategy tester.. 

depend on setting and timeframe

live and btest almost the same result.

do it in the same period.

Siti Latifah:

depend on setting and timeframe

live and btest almost the same result.

do it in the same period.

Yup , i had very good results in Btest on 1h timeframe, tried the exact same lots and pair but it kept losing

Hi it's possible to use te EA also for others cross or eg.  Gold , thanks 

fcarlucci:
Hi it's possible to use te EA also for others cross or eg.  Gold , thanks 
can use all pairs..

Good day.

I tested the strategy with the parameters that you tested and the test you gave me the same results, however I sought other parameters and got better results.

I used parameters are:

OpenBUY = true; OpenSELL = true; CloseBySignal = true; StopLoss = 1000; TakeProfit = 200; TrailingStop = 100; RSIperiod = 14; BuyLevel = 16; SellLevel = 74; AutoLot = true; Risk = 2; ManualLots = 0.2; MagicNumber = 123; Koment = "RSI_ea"; Slippage = 10;

Short positions (won%) 173 (82.08%)
Long positions (won%) 67 (68.66%)
For a total of 240 positions.

Fabián Osorio:
Good day.

I tested the strategy with the parameters that you tested and the test you gave me the same results, however I sought other parameters and got better results.

I used parameters are:

OpenBUY = true; OpenSELL = true; CloseBySignal = true; StopLoss = 1000; TakeProfit = 200; TrailingStop = 100; RSIperiod = 14; BuyLevel = 16; SellLevel = 74; AutoLot = true; Risk = 2; ManualLots = 0.2; MagicNumber = 123; Koment = "RSI_ea"; Slippage = 10;

Short positions (won%) 173 (82.08%)
Long positions (won%) 67 (68.66%)
For a total of 240 positions.

wow nice....thanks...
what is the timeframe and pair ?