Experts: News Hour Trade - page 6

Hi SHERIFF,

Sorry to bug you again, I have found out why my order does not place when using this EA.

In the Expert log terminal i found that OrderSend() error -unknown error.

But i don't know how to debug it? Could you please advice?

I have upload the OrderSend() error picture

Thanks

Jac 

Files:

jactology:

Hi SHERIFF,

Sorry to bug you again, I have found out why my order does not place when using this EA.

In the Expert log terminal i found that OrderSend() error -unknown error.

But i don't know how to debug it? Could you please advice?

I have upload the OrderSend() error picture

Thanks

Jac 

Please try with Trailing Disabled.

Confirm Your broker has some max pips for Trailing Stop. some broker has min. 30 pips as trailing stop.

Also try trailing enable with maximize the trailingstop value and trailing gap in pips.

i dont get such error with my broker.

Finally try another broker.

please let me know if your question solved?

SHERIFF Hassan:

Please try with Trailing Disabled.

Confirm Your broker has some max pips for Trailing Stop. some broker has min. 30 pips as trailing stop.

Also try trailing enable with maximize the trailingstop value and trailing gap in pips.

i dont get such error with my broker.

Finally try another broker.

please let me know if your question solved?

I have trying trailing disabled and enabled. But still getting SendOrder () error.

i have no idea what going on now. T T 

jactology:

I have trying trailing disabled and enabled. But still getting SendOrder () error.

i have no idea what going on now. T T 

can you come on TV, i can look on it whats wrong with your terminal.

my skype id: sheriffonline

SHERIFF Hassan:

can you come on TV, i can look on it whats wrong with your terminal.

my skype id: sheriffonline

Hi Sheriff,

I have added you. my skype id: kenny.jac.90 

Thanks 

Hi Sheriff 

After several months of using I simply have to ask:
I have noticed that when I set the advisor to some value in both ways, Buy and Sell, and the indicator goes to one way, for example to Sell, where it triggers the order (or the order is deleted because the lack of money), the Buy order is cancelled too. This was a common cause and I just did not had the courage to ask you how to prevent this.

Today I noticed that, on my GBP / USD instrument the Buy order was deleted because of No money message, but the Sell one stays on place without deleting.
Is there any way I can influence this thing? To decide, whether I want to delete the opposite order in the moment when indicator reaches the first order?

Thank you very very much! 

martinkonig:

Hi Sheriff 

After several months of using I simply have to ask:
I have noticed that when I set the advisor to some value in both ways, Buy and Sell, and the indicator goes to one way, for example to Sell, where it triggers the order (or the order is deleted because the lack of money), the Buy order is cancelled too. This was a common cause and I just did not had the courage to ask you how to prevent this.

Today I noticed that, on my GBP / USD instrument the Buy order was deleted because of No money message, but the Sell one stays on place without deleting.
Is there any way I can influence this thing? To decide, whether I want to delete the opposite order in the moment when indicator reaches the first order?

Thank you very very much! 

Use the lot size as your margin avaiable to trade.

EA will place buystop/sell stop as per time set by you accordingly.

when buy order triggered sellstop pending order will be deleted same vice versa for sell order triggers.

from your side when buystop pending trigger as buy order which is not triggered due to lack of money. so sellstop order not deleted.

Hope i calrify your queries. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance.

Thank you, Shriff, thank you. 

The real question was if that function could not be deleted? Probably not, which is a pity. The USD/CAD thing often makes salto mortalle and disabling this function would help a lot. 

Thank you,

Martin 

martinkonig:

Thank you, Shriff, thank you. 

The real question was if that function could not be deleted? Probably not, which is a pity. The USD/CAD thing often makes salto mortalle and disabling this function would help a lot. 

Thank you,

Martin 

Can you explain more! i didn't get what you want to mean?

SHERIFF Hassan:
Can you explain more! i didn't get what you want to mean?
Yes, I would like to cancel the function of deleting the opposite order. If the instrument triggers the Buy signal, for example, the EA deletes the approptiate Sell order. All I need is not to delete the opposite order.
Reason: